Spin thread: If a woman fukks more than 3 guys in her lifetime, is she a ho?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
All this means is that I will never seriously wife a bytch. I'm not owning anything that has had 4 other owners. Would you buy a car that's been passed down through 4 people? :huhldup:

A car having owners is not a good analogy for women having sexual partners. In addition, are you in high school? Only really, really young guys care this much about purity and virginity. Or just weirdly conservative people on the issue. Now if you're never gonna get married, that's fine, but if you do want to get married and must have a woman who's been completely untouched, prepare for the following:

• Women lying to you about their sexual past.
  • Having to wife up an ugly, loser chick because that's all that nobody's touched after a while.
  • Having to marry extremely early to catch a girl before she's accrued too many partners, leaving you prone to getting dumped when she outgrows you.

Now if you don't get married, good on you because I think that marriage is bullshyt, but obsessing over purity has me wondering why you'd care so much.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
A car having owners is not a good analogy for women having sexual partners. In addition, are you in high school? Only really, really young guys care this much about purity and virginity. Or just weirdly conservative people on the issue. Now if you're never gonna get married, that's fine, but if you do want to get married and must have a woman who's been completely untouched, prepare for the following:

• Women lying to you about their sexual past.
  • Having to wife up an ugly, loser chick because that's all that nobody's touched after a while.
  • Having to marry extremely early to catch a girl before she's accrued too many partners, leaving you prone to getting dumped when she outgrows you.
Now if you don't get married, good on you because I think that marriage is bullshyt, but obsessing over purity has me wondering why you'd care so much.

I'm not getting married precisely because of these reasons you listed.

I graduated college a year ago and now I'm working.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
first of all, generalizing is ridiculous. each circumstance is different. just putting an arbitrary number on things doesn't make sense..

second of all, in these changing times of fukkery and ratchetness, 4 by that age is a godsend and borderline born again virgin status...gotta just deal with it.

sure most of the girls you meet at the bars/clubs are gonna be hoes...if you want the "good and clean" ones, you gotta meet them through mutual friends or very conservative settings. and if you find one of these "good" girls at a bar/club, they are probably seriously fukked up mentally and there is a reason they have slept with 4 or less, outside of religious beliefs or otherwise rare, strong principles.

plus at the end of the day, how you gonna know if theyre not lyin anyway? just find an honest one that treats you right and put numbers aside

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
OP is a fakkit muslim who holds a disgusting pedophile in high regard:

wanted_mohammed.jpg