Spin thread: If a woman fukks more than 3 guys in her lifetime, is she a ho?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
So if a 27 year old woman has fukked 4 guys in her life she's a hoe? :comeon:

Honestly though... a woman who has only fukked 4 guys at the age of 27 is really prudish to me. I'll also add that if you keep pushing this retarded idea of what's slutty and what isn't, you're not going to get women to stop slutting around. You're just conditioning women to lie to insecure men.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Honestly though... a woman who has only fukked 4 guys at the age of 27 is really prudish to me. I'll also add that if you keep pushing this retarded idea of what's slutty and what isn't, you're not going to get women to stop slutting around. You're just conditioning women to lie to insecure men.

All this means is that I will never seriously wife a bytch. I'm not owning anything that has had 4 other owners. Would you buy a car that's been passed down through 4 people? :huhldup:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man if everybody thought this way, we men would all be forced to save our virginities til marriage...or pay for hookers :comeon:.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All this means is that I will never seriously wife a bytch. I'm not owning anything that has had 4 other owners. Would you buy a car that's been passed down through 4 people? :huhldup:

But you fukk prostitutes for a living :bryan:

fukk out of here you goof

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Yeah but your main interaction with women is through The Coli, Sierra Mist aliases and hookers. The idea of you progressing through the stages of a relationship with a women resulting in marriage is laughable :heh:

Unlike this thread. Which isn't funny at all. And has been done. For like, ever.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Yeah but your main interaction with women is through The Coli, Sierra Mist aliases and hookers. The idea of you progressing through the stages of a relationship with a women resulting in marriage is laughable :heh:

Unlike this thread. Which isn't funny at all. And has been done. For like, ever.

Nah I have plenty of female friends. I just had drinks with one this afternoon.