Spin: The Gold Ranger was underrated (PR Zeo)

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They missed out. Power Rangers had its ups and down but Wild Force and Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder for me were Tommy was on his oldhead shyt still putting in work and dropping knowledge for the next gen. Then the special where they had all the red rangers in one special at that time :wow:
Dinothunder was actually really good got back to basics but In Space was the goat series I still want Ashley and Astronema at the same damn time. :ohlawd:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
giphy.gif

straight gangsta..throw that shyt aimed to kill

That was Jason's own weapon too. :laff:

I was sure as shyt that Billy was the Gold Ranger. :wow:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We got older breh:manny: lol I wish it was more to it but that's just it. You age out of stuff and sometimes you come back to it sometimes you don't. Power Rangers wasn't the hot shyt anymore cause we wanted to be grown
Nah I understand. Only reason I watch it at this point is pure nostalgia. I still be getting hype watching some of those episodes

Dinothunder was actually really good got back to basics but In Space was the goat series I still want Ashley and Astronema at the same damn time. :ohlawd:
In Space was dope as well.
I also loved Time Force the Quantum ranger was about his shyt

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
They missed out. Power Rangers had its ups and down but Wild Force and Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder for me were Tommy was on his oldhead shyt still putting in work and dropping knowledge for the next gen. Then the special where they had all the red rangers in one special at that time :wow:
i think i tuned out by space but i had to come back for dino thunder when i saw tommy was back. :wow: the goat. had all the other rangers were on his dikk and
in that forever red shyt while they whooping on the big bad beetleborgs.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think i tuned out by space but i had to come back for dino thunder when i saw tommy was back. :wow: the goat. had all the other rangers were on his dikk and
in that forever red shyt while they whooping on the big bad beetleborgs.
I recommend checking out in space that shyt was a well planned out story I believe you will enjoy it. It actually saved power rangers that season had such good ratings.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i know i watched a good portion of space because i know the fukking theme song by heart:dead: i wanna say i had some toys too, but i can't remember shyt outside of andros carrying that swag baton from tommy. sorry tj.:yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah I understand. Only reason I watch it at this point is pure nostalgia. I still be getting hype watching some of those episodes

In Space was dope as well.
I also loved Time Force the Quantum ranger was about his shyt

I tried watching mighty morphing when they put it on Netflix. Couldn't make it through :russ:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know i watched a good portion of space because i know the fukking theme song by heart:dead: i wanna say i had some toys too, but i can't remember shyt outside of andros carrying that swag baton from tommy. sorry tj.:yeshrug:
Yeah I think he was the best red ranger Andros that is.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I tried watching mighty morphing when they put it on Netflix. Couldn't make it through :russ:
Lol feel you. I laugh at shyt too. Even when I was younger I laughed at how they did the overreacting to taking damage and would the flips and fly after being hit. But I love that corny shyt and it ain't changing :russ:

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
We got older breh:manny: lol I wish it was more to it but that's just it. You age out of stuff and sometimes you come back to it sometimes you don't. Power Rangers wasn't the hot shyt anymore cause we wanted to be grown
i was still young, to me it was just way better shyt on tbh. pokemon popped off, dbz, peak attitude era. this shyt just wasn't cool no more.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i was still young, to me it was just way better shyt on tbh. pokemon popped off, dbz, peak attitude era. this shyt just wasn't cool no more.

Yeah wrestling took over in 96 for us....DBZ wasn't far off, pokemon was 97 or 98 so yeah. Also video games lol