Spin: The Gold Ranger was underrated (PR Zeo)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:ufdup: neg peding

how come no one likes the red ranger :mjcry:

tommy so real he had to pick him twice before jason.
:wow:had the goat theme songs

dude had the goat weapons :wow:
tumblr_mhdr5e7uQs1s1popdo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

had the goat zords:wow:
Hilarious%2BEditing.gif

Tiny%2BToys%2BPilots%2BRegular%2BSized%2BToy.gif

he had the baddest bytches:wow:
tumblr_ncdc4lFRf11r0i7blo1_500.gif

tumblr_static_9q0hn6a8y40skwo484w48sowk.gif

:wow: swaggin so hard adam back there ready to cry

:wow: he had the goat fight adlibs

he the goat breh. :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Gold ranger:wow:

Jason:wow:

@Ol' Otis props for bringing up the one true leader of the rangers

I'll always say this to anyone who will listen, but the only reason Jason lost the leadership position was because Austin St. John was leaving the show. The original plan was to have Tommy be the white ranger while Jason was still in charge:banderas:
Zeo was weird as fukk , most casual fans skipped it for some reason

In my experience, a lot of them just aged out of it at that time. Zeo came out in 96 and just from being 10 at the time, power rangers started being less cool among my classmates. a lot of them moved on to other shyt

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Gold ranger:wow:

Jason:wow:

@Ol' Otis props for bringing up the one true leader of the rangers

I'll always say this to anyone who will listen, but the only reason Jason lost the leadership position was because Austin St. John was leaving the show. The original plan was to have Tommy be the white ranger while Jason was still in charge:banderas:

In my experience, a lot of them just aged out of it at that time. Zeo came out in 96 and just from being 10 at the time, power rangers started being less cool among my classmates. a lot of them moved on to other shyt
They missed out. Power Rangers had its ups and down but Wild Force and Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder for me were favorites. Tommy was on his oldhead shyt still putting in work and dropping knowledge for the next gen. Then the special where they had all the red rangers in one special at that time :wow:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They missed out. Power Rangers had its ups and down but Wild Force and Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder for me were Tommy was on his oldhead shyt still putting in work and dropping knowledge for the next gen. Then the special where they had all the red rangers in one special at that time :wow:

We got older breh:manny: lol I wish it was more to it but that's just it. You age out of stuff and sometimes you come back to it sometimes you don't. Power Rangers wasn't the hot shyt anymore cause we wanted to be grown