Spin: Superman has been letting Batman win all this time.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Doesnt mean anything when it comes to Captain Atom. He controls what gives Superman his powers. Captain Atom can convert himself to a Red Sun and depowered Superman or drain the radiation from his body or amp his strength to exceed Superman’s. Captain Atom was who Dr. Manhattan was based off of.
I know and Dr Manhattan was killed by Superman See Doomsday clock. Superman has survived and rallied trapped in a universe full of red suns see the World forger arc. He destroyed War World which had a red sun engine See action comics War world revolution.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Superman is a made up imaginary bytch :camby:

Batman is real, lives in the real world dealing with real villians
Most iterations, Batman and Superman are the same kind of people. Clark is boy scout but so is Bruce. Difference is Clark is honest with himself about that because he knows the damage he would do if he wasn’t. Bruce just likes to act like he isn’t a boy scout despite being one.

We thought Batman was what Wolverine Deadpool or Cable is when we were kids. He never was. Batman would be like Cyclops to them. That’s why I respect Superman more, because he is honest about himself. Batman just tries to act like a goon but almost all of his versions except for a few are square as fukk. Just like Clark.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lies! Batman in New 52 developed motion sensor based on Flashes muscle memory that can predict where he will be before Flashes body can adjust :mjlol: yall do understand its pointless to argue this shyt right?
And he said that the League was what could stop he himself. The league is a deterrent to Batman also had to save his ass from his own idiocy See Failsafe.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
And he said that the League was what could stop he himself. The league is a deterrent to Batman also had to save his ass from his own idiocy See Failsafe.
I stopped arguing this shyt decades ago. It was a waste of time. It got so bad brehs be arguing Goku vs Superman.....

There must be a limit on being a nerd.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lies! Batman in New 52 developed motion sensor based on Flashes muscle memory that can predict where he will be before Flashes body can adjust :mjlol: yall do understand its pointless to argue this shyt right?
You don’t seem to understand how much of a plot device that is? :mjlol: A sensor to detect Flashes muscle? Flash? Lightspeed flash? Time traveling Flash?

Fam that is the very definition of deus ex machina. You’re proving my point unwittingly. Please keep going.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I stopped arguing this shyt decades ago. It was a waste of time. It got so bad brehs be arguing Goku vs Superman.....

There must be a limit on being a nerd.
It's all based on the writer. Mind you American comics was never really meant to be argued in this way. Hence why Stan gave that interview. A lot of it comes from Weebs who love power scaling. At the end of the day just gotta enjoy the story. I posted this to show why I like Superman. He's a good man at heart. He loves his family and friends. That's the type of person we should strive to be.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
You don’t seem to understand how much of a plot device that is? :mjlol: A sensor to detect Flashes muscle? Flash? Lightspeed flash? Time traveling Flash?

Fam that is the very definition of deus ex machina. You’re proving my point unwittingly. Please keep going.
I'm not...I'm saying that it's pointless to have these dumb ass arguments lol

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
It's all based on the writer. Mind you American comics was never really meant to be argued in this way. Hence why Stan gave that interview. A lot of it comes from Weebs who love power scaling. At the end of the day just gotta enjoy the story. I posted this to show why I like Superman. He's a good man at heart. He loves his family and friends. That's the type of person we should strive to be.
Correct I agree. I stated that Stan Lee made it LAW to never pit Superhero vs Superhero and if they fight..there isn't a clear and concise winner.

But the nerds on the coli like wasting time arguing futile fantasy shyt lol.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:Speaking of Supes y’all seen that death battle where he put hands on Goku.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know and Dr Manhattan was killed by Superman See Doomsday clock. Superman has survived and rallied trapped in a universe full of red suns see the World forger arc. He destroyed War World which had a red sun engine See action comics War world revolution.
Superman never kills Dr. Manhattan stop lying. Dr. Manhattan can’t die. Superman’s not fukking with mutherfukkers who literally control sub atomic particles. fukk outta here.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I was trying to tell dude in the other thread that Superman would give Batman that work