Spin: Superman has been letting Batman win all this time.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Clark knows he is mentally weak and can be mind controlled which he has been lol.

But the comic book world never let's 2 heroes geaux all out. That was something Stan Lee made law. Make a loop hole out that way there is no clear winner.

There is 0 reason story wise to see Superman a walking God beat a mortal human when both are pure good.

This is something nerds do to argue because it's a past time event.

Batman is a Billionaire who fights crime not by investing in the communities in Gotham with crime problems, but by putting on spandex and breaking the knee caps of petty criminals.

He's always had access to the finest mental health professionals (which could help him with his childhood trauma) but instead chooses to take orphans (mostly), train them brutally then dress them in spandex and takes them on his nightly outings.

He puts the "master" criminals in an asylum where they can easily escape and don't get any real help so he can continue the cycle of "hunting" them.

Last edited:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Batman is a Billionaire who fights crime not by investing in the communities in Gotham with crime problems, but by putting on spandex and breaking the knee caps of petty criminals.

He's always had access to the finest mental health professionals (which could help him with his childhood trauma) but instead chooses to take orphans (mostly), train them brutally then dress them in spandex take them on the his nightly outings.

He puts the "master" criminals in an asylum where they can easily escape and don't get any real help so he can continue the cycle of "hunting" them.
So we gonna blame Bruce Wayne for the systemic problems of Gotham?

That's like God created the devil just so he can punish people....but God doesn't get chastised enough of being insolent, but you got all this smoke for Batman...the disgust I have for you...

:francis:do better

:mjlol:

I had to laugh at that retort my damn self

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Think about it logically.

Superman is SUPER in all respects. Why wouldn't he also have super intelligence? Why wouldn't he able to do everything batman can do?

He's smarter AND stronger than batman based on the logic of the characters themselves.

Any sort of "who would win" argument is silly anyway. The legend of comic book writing said it himself.

Because intelligence is the application and analysis of knowledge. Batman is better at that, regardless of how fast superman can process or gather information.

1. Batman
  2. Luthor (i’d argue he’s 1 tbh)
  3. Mr. Terrific
If you include superbeings that aren’t humanoid, BRANIAC is by far #1

Last edited:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Of course. Superman could legitimately kill the whole justice league if he really wanted too. Look at Omni man in Invincible, bro eradicated the whole crew in minutes. I also think Superman should have a couple side pieces on the low :russ:
Wonder-woman, Hal Jordan Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Zatanna, Constantine, Captain Atom, Spectre, Plastic Man would absolutely curb stomp Superman together.

The invincible comics are a deconstruction of superheroes so they are far weaker than their composites. Not even comparable really.

For instance Martian Manhunter has all of Superman’s powers but can turn invisible and shapeshifter. I think he can alter his atoms as well.

Only in tv media is Superman head and shoulders ahead of the other justic league members. In reality he’s like a step ahead and would get taken down by most magic and radiation users dolo.

Daps
Wonder-woman, Hal Jordan Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Zatanna, Constantine, Captain Atom, Spectre, Plastic Man would absolutely curb stomp Superman together.

The invincible comics are a deconstruction of superheroes so they are far weaker than their composites. Not even comparable really.

For instance Martian Manhunter has all of Superman’s powers but can turn invisible and shapeshifter. I think he can alter his atoms as well.

Only in tv media is Superman head and shoulders ahead of the other justic league members. In reality he’s like a step ahead and would get taken down by most magic and radiation users dolo.
Superboy Prime is legitimately scared of the Flash family for obvious reasons.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Think about it logically.

Superman is SUPER in all respects. Why wouldn't he also have super intelligence? Why wouldn't he able to do everything batman can do?

He's smarter AND stronger than batman based on the logic of the characters themselves.

lmao 'logically' He has a set of powers, that's it, it's not often a writer focuses on Superman's intelligence, he is above average at best. On the other hand, Batman is known to be one of the smartest humans in the DC universe, a strategic genius, unlike Superman he's never written out of a bad situation by overpowering someone.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps

Injustice disproves what you are claiming
In comics it’s pretty well known only kryptonite / magic / or a person with equal or greater strength can even hurt Superman in any way

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
So we gonna blame Bruce Wayne for the systemic problems of Gotham?

That's like God created the devil just so he can punish people....but God doesn't get chastised enough of being insolent, but you got all this smoke for Batman...the disgust I have for you...

:francis:do better

:mjlol:

I had to laugh at that retort my damn self

I'm not blaming him for crime, he didnt start the crime problem. But his method for reducing crime seems to be more motivated by the catharsis he feels from beating someone up and being a hero than the more effective approach of hurting the source of the problems.

He's not Altruistic he's just selfish and found an unhealthy coping mechanism for his broken psyche.

Last edited:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm not blaming him for crime, he didnt start the crime problem. But his method for reducing crime seems to be more motivated by the catharsis he feels from beating someone up and being a hero than the more effective approach of hurting the source of the problems.

He's Altruistic he's just selfish and found an unhealthy coping mechanism for his broken psyche.
That's most superheroes. If crime cease to exist Bruce Wayne's true identity would cease to exist.

He needs crime to feel alive with purpose, the same way the christian god needs to punish people for their sins, when he didn't have to create evil. He could've kept it a paradise, but he needed shyt to do.

Same with Batman...he saw a reason to exist since his world was destroyed. .

He doesn't want crime to stop, if it did he would become crazed and become the villain himself.