Spin: Random sports things that have been forgotten

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
This happens at every school. Had a boy play big time college football. Would come back to school on Mondays after official visits with pictures on his phone with bytches in the hotel room and all that.

No doubt, but this was more about him going to every outing they had cause he lived in the city then bouncing last minute. I mean I wasn't mad at it, whatever reason he had for switching up :yeshrug:

broller

Veteran
Daps
The time Dan Connolly damn near scored a kick return TD :dead:

Jermaine Kearse's SB circus catch that people don't talk much about because the Seahawks lost

Kearse also had a big drop in the SB earlier in the game and also got blasted by Brandon Browner on the Malcolm Butler play when Kearse was supposed to set a pick for Lockette.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Danny Granger. It's as if breh never played. I don't remember him ever being brought up in any kind of conversations, even though he was one of the top scorers in the league in his prime (26ppg at year 4). Obviously being kind of unidimensional and the Pacers not being that good under his leadership doesn't. But he's not even mentionned in the usual "what if" scenarios.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Danny Granger. It's as if breh never played. I don't remember him ever being brought up in any kind of conversations, even though he was one of the top scorers in the league in his prime (26ppg at year 4). Obviously being kind of unidimensional and the Pacers not being that good under his leadership doesn't. But he's not even mentionned in the usual "what if" scenarios.
Michael Redd too

Kevin Martin another one

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Michael Redd too

Kevin Martin another one

Michael Redd. Forgot this nikka was a 20ppg scorer

Man Michael redd remember going to west Highschool to watch him saw him play vs Kenny Gregory and estaban weaver those was the days.

Kevin Martin a zaneville guy but he stayed with some bomb bud lol good times. Use to play at the gus macker. Jumpshot was ugly as hell though

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@1989_AJ_4s @O.iatlhawksfan
The bucks had a squad back in the day, they ran into that magical A.I. Buzz saw season, but real talk this team was solid

Ray Allen

Micheal Redd

Anthony Mason

Joel Przybilla the vanilla gorilla

Sam I am Casell

The Big Dog Glenn Robinson

Tim Thomas

Rafer Alston

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Aaron Brooks being Vick cousin or something

Marcus Vick at VT lol

Greatest Show on Turf

Remember Aaron Brooks had the saints actually looking decent

Remember Adrian McPherson had next at fsu and then got busted for check fraud and betting on fsu games :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
EEbwdgMXsAAoOGU.jpg

Them Saturday Jefferson Pilot Sports games :banderas: when one or two Reggie level SEC/ACC teams duked it out at that 12 o’clock slot