SPIN: Quick lil gems for women on dealing with men

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You don't need any close male friends once you have a man.

If you start showing up in house shoes, a 3x vokal jersey that you use as a sleep shirt everytime you chill with your man, you will end up sharing him.

Don't show off in public.

Don't get loud in public, as a matter of fact don't get loud in general.

If you don't agree with your man, tell him in a private conversation. Don't perform just because you have an audience.

Learn how to cook it you can't. If you can cook, do it a few times a week.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
furious?? moi?? :heh: Anyway what kinda hoes you fukkin? :wtf: If I tell my man im suckin his dikk at 12:30am then baybayyy im preppin my esophagus at 12:15 so I can be on time. fukk a mood. Where Im from we call them folks "sometimey" and thats not a good look.
Well you are a real go getter. I guess your man could learn some things for you. Maybe you need to use that throat more to get him to do whatever it is you're nagging him about.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Here's the problem.

Men and women have different thresholds of what "important" is. To a woman, almost every little thing is "important". For my girl, the most recent thing that was important was that I go with her to her nephew's graduation ceremony in Flagstaff. It was not really a big deal so I went, but when I expressed disdain about having to take off work to go, she kept on and on about how it was so important to her that I attend. Why? I don't know, but it was.

For a man, "important" is defined as "what are the consequences if I don't act on this?". Thus, paying the bills - important. If the house is on fire - important. That kind of shyt.

What I'm saying is, if ya'll didn't have a different sense of priorities and FORCE us to do menial emotional-based shyt, we would never go with you to your friends wedding. We would never visit your family with you. We would never do any of that ridiculous girly shyt that really *isn't* important. We do it because it's important to you. On the flipside, we just ask that you understand that most of that shyt is a pain in the ass to us, and try to respect our right to say no from time to time.

Im coming to the conclusion yall nikkas fukk lame hoes. Or maybe Im just a different breed from most. :smugfavre:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Well you are a real go getter. I guess your man could learn some things for you. Maybe you need to use that throat more to get him to do whatever it is you're nagging him about.

I dont nag cuz they know I wont hesitate to cut off the coochie. I keep my nikkas n check

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Men are complicated and dont understand simple problem.

Men are not logical.

Men love bytches and do not respect kind, quiet respectful women.

Men can be a lot more emotional than the avg female.

I got a lot more, out now...will elab once I get home.