SPIN: Quick lil gems for women on dealing with men

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Ladies, I come in peace. :shaq:

I'm here to help. :jawalrus:

So here we go.

- Never nag a man. You will nag him right out the door.

- Women and men communicate VERY differently. Learn how your man hears and processes things, and govern yourself accordingly.

Brethren, let's help the ladies out :youngsabo:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
does nag=not shutting the fukk up and knitting in a corner somewhere while he does whatever tf he wants??

No. By all means, make your points or say your piece...but constantly banging a man upside the head deducts points from a woman's value scale.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
No. By all means, make your points or say your piece...but constantly banging a man upside the head deducts points from a woman's value scale.

I hear alot of niccas say this. But yall dont LISTEN. Yall just dont get it. So sometimes a bish has to repeat herself 50-11 times. Not trying to derail the thread just sayin..

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I hear alot of niccas say this. But yall dont LISTEN. Yall just dont get it. So sometimes a bish has to repeat herself 50-11 times. Not trying to derail the thread just sayin..

have you ever thought about perhaps what you are saying isnt that important at that current time...?

Not to sound like a a$$hole, but many times ya'll try to burden us with things when we are on "unburden mode" like during the game or while on some COD Men spend ALL DAY being burdened and until a woman has kids her burden is nothing like a true, go get money to keep the lights on Man...

which leads to my point....

Respect a man's "zone" not space which is some ideological BS...respect his ZONE...if you know that him and his boys go shoot pool on Saturday night....respect that. and DON'T assume that because he came home at 2 instead of 12:30 he was fukkin some broad...Men do random, bullshyt like go get food at 1 am.

respect that.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
does nag=not shutting the fukk up and knitting in a corner somewhere while he does whatever tf he wants??

Nah = Asking him to do something he probably doesnt want to and then going on and on when he doesnt cooperate. Sometimes men need to be nagged. Most times, we dont.

*come with me to my aunties this weekend*

Nah next week

Next week .....

*can you come to my aunties. *
- nah im watching this game

*Why dont you want to go with me to my aunties. You rather stay and watch these little games. I mean, they were all there waiting for you. What, you dont like my family. What you too good for us because you were raised in the hills or wherever. Come on. Are we gonna do this for real or what. * - nagging.

*man stays quiet hoping if he doesnt speak you'll shut up and go away *

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
have you ever thought about perhaps what you are saying isnt that important at that current time...?

Not to sound like a a$$hole, but many times ya'll try to burden us with things when we are on "unburden mode" like during the game or while on some COD Men spend ALL DAY being burdened and until a woman has kids her burden is nothing like a true, go get money to keep the lights on Man...

which leads to my point....

Respect a man's "zone" not space which is some ideological BS...respect his ZONE...if you know that him and his boys go shoot pool on Saturday night....respect that. and DON'T assume that because he came home at 2 instead of 12:30 he was fukkin some broad...Men do random, bullshyt like go get food at 1 am.

respect that.

Ok but what might not be important to you might mean the world to me. I agree there is a time and place for everything. When I was little girl I learned not to bother my dad when he first got home from work until he had time to unwind. I can respect that. But if I come to you about something important to me you should have the respect to hear me out and take my thoughts into consideration instead of writing me off as being "emotional" There has to be balance.

And Im sure there are plenty of women who are stressed because they are the sole bread winners. If anything the womans burden is more. ESP. if shes a black woman

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Nah = Asking him to do something he probably doesnt want to and then going on and on when he doesnt cooperate. Sometimes men need to be nagged. Most times, we dont.

*come with me to my aunties this weekend*

Nah next week

Next week .....

*can you come to my aunties. *
- nah im watching this game

*Why dont you want to go with me to my aunties. You rather stay and watch these little games. I mean, they were all there waiting for you. What, you dont like my family. What you too good for us because you were raised in the hills or wherever. Come on. Are we gonna do this for real or what. * - nagging.

*man stays quiet hoping if he doesnt speak you'll shut up and go away *

all of that could have been avoided if you told her the first time that yo ass wasnt goin. how you gone say next week then get mad when she asks you next week :why:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Ok but what might not be important to you might mean the world to me. I agree there is a time and place for everything. When I was little girl I learned not to bother my dad when he first got home from work until he had time to unwind. I can respect that. But if I come to you about something important to me you should have the respect to hear me out and take my thoughts into consideration instead of writing me off as being "emotional" There has to be balance.

And Im sure there are plenty of women who are stressed because they are the sole bread winners. If anything the womans burden is more. ESP. if shes a black woman

You have to let him know that. It goes back to communication.

By the way, if any of ya'll ladies would like to make a thread like this for the brehs, feel free. :boss:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
all of that could have been avoided if you told her the first time that yo ass wasnt goin. how you gone say next week then get mad when she asks you next week :why:

Im getting mad because you're nagging me about it instead of just eating the rejection and then being silent. Sometimes we think *maybe ill feel like it next week* or *ill just do you a favor and go next week* Next week comes and we still aint feeling it. You just gotta keep asking until we fold. He should commit to his statements though. It aint right to get mad about being nagged for not keeping your word, but we do it anyway. Life is hard hug me.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're mistaking not listening for not giving a damn.

As an example, you probably wouldn't have to tell us 50-11 (:wtf:) times about something important like one of the kids failing school, a raise you got, or that there's free beer night at the nearest bar.