Spin off of a spin off... post an opinion that might get you negged...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Microsoft loves to only make shooters

It eventually gets boring shooting stuff in many different ways.

Their attempt to go outside of the box is minimal at best both in success and effort.

Even their throwback game cuphead is based on shooters of old.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
In general? Trap music is definitive proof that literacy levels among black American youth are hitting all time lows. Motherfukkers don't like lyrics no more because they barely know how to string a sentence together.

Gaming? Microsoft has failed utterly in its reasoning for becoming a console manufacturer and Xbox basically only still exists due to the fact that it's the best of a bunch of non-office/Windows failures.
You misunderstood the point of this thread, and/or, aren't really familiar with the Arcadium like that. Any MS slander on here regardless how slight is likely to be received with daps, +rep, and all manner of celebration. If you want to post an opinion that might get you negged I would go with:

PS4 exclusives are over rated cinematic experiences that no one passed the age of 14 would really care about.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
You misunderstood the point of this thread, and/or, aren't really familiar with the Arcadium like that. Any MS slander on here regardless how slight is likely to be received with daps, +rep, and all manner of celebration. If you want to post an opinion that might get you negged I would go with:

PS4 exclusives are over rated cinematic experiences that no one passed the age of 14 would really care about.

*Sigh* ok, I'm not into the console wars game but in the spirit of equal opportunities...

Sony never wanted to be seen as the bastion of single player gaming. They only got there through a combination of mismanagement which allowed studio budgets to spiral out of control, years of multiplayer title failures and and building a online network system that was archaic even at the point of inception. If they could of traded uncharted 1 for halo 3, they would have in a heartbeat.

Nintendo has nothing but contempt for its largest fans and has cynically groomed them from a young age to be its biggest evangelists. They tolerate them only as long as their activities increase profits but when the chips are down, they discard them and their desires for whatever the "in thing" is for the kids of the day. To be a Nintendo only gamer is to be nickled and dimed and to praise your lord for the pleasure of doing so.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Those Jap Final fakkitry tranny fantasy games are the WOAT...

Turn-based gameplay is as entertaining as watching paint dry and you literally run around as a boy band tranny...

For the life of me I cannot understand how a black man can play those games...