Spin off of a spin off... post an opinion that might get you negged...

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Mario 64 is a trash ass game.

Mario Sunshine is boring.

Gears of Wars outside multiplayer is mediocre AF.

Kill Zone was mediocre.

VR is the new kinect.

Every Nintendo gen has the same games every gen.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
90% of open world games are boring trash... most are a mix of 3-4 missions, repeated with different minor details, boring maps filled with the same shyt, no variety, and no real feeling of an "alive" world

GTA is the KING of open world games and has never not been so

Tekken and soul caliber are trash games
tekken and soul caliber are the two best fighting series of all times

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Super high-end pc gaming isn't worth it. When the next generation Titan comes out, I'm only getting one. SLI almost never works for months after games get released. Buying two cards isn't worth it and it hasn't been for a about 2 years. I wasted $1200 on my second card :snoop:

1440p almost looks as good as 4 or 5K on a 27" monitor :lupe:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Naughty Dog are gassed, haven't made a truly great game in a minute, they need to holla at Crystal Dynamics or Guerrilla Games on how to make a fun action game

GTA V was kinda dry

Ubisoft get a lot of undue grief, they're are clearly the best of the behemoth studios with regards to innovation of IPs. EA, Activision are fortunate to have stable franchises to eat off

MGS V despite it flaws still holds a benchmark in gaming this era

PC gaming is overrated, pay an exorbitant premium for pretty graphics (good), rampant cheating (bad) , and the worst dregs of online gaming (really bad) brehs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Console game is overrated, pay an exorbitant premium for horrible-mediocre graphics, rampant cheating/abuse, and the worst dregs of online gaming brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoshi hasn't been awesome since the SNES days. Yoshi's Island is one of the GOAT 2D platformers. But afterwards, that character went baby-oil-soft when Yoshi's Story came out and it's been a wrap for him ever since.

Star Fox is lowkey one of the weaker Nintendo franchises. Hasn't been truly great since 64.

Kirby games tend to look and sound amazing, but that series also lowkey one of the weak link franchises. Super Star was decent, but Kirby's never had a game even close to the level of the true top-tier classic Nintendo gems. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Mother/Earthbound, F-Zero, Fire Emblem, Punch-Out, and Pokemon have all dropped gems that are way more classic and GOAT than any Kirby game will ever be.
(To be fair that series seems to be mostly geared towards beginners and little kids to begin with.)

The PS2/Gamecube era is the last gaming generation I truly mess with. A lot of classic titles came from those years.

Most PS1/N64 games aged terribly. :flabbynsick: Props to Symphony of the Night, Metal Gear Solid, Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, and the PS1 Resident Evils and Final Fantasies though.

Gaming peaked with the 16 bit era, IMO. The SNES is my personal pick for GOAT console.

I never really messed with first person shooters like that. I don't fault others for liking those games, they're just not for me. I prefer fighting games, platformers, and (SNES/PS1/PS2-era) RPG's.

I would be down for a next-gen X-men fighting game made by Capcom like Children of the Atom. I don't see it happening anytime soon. Disney doesn't want the X-men shining too much since they don't have the movie rights.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Horizon is a nice game, a great start to the year, but to me it felt like a "tech-demo" in the loosest sense of the word. We have yet another cac main character, with a gimmick that actually works. But the game is no shadow of the colossus, which is saying something for an 11 year old game, with simpler mechanics and almost no story.

It's a beautiful looking game, but this is no TLOU nor is it Bioshock, its a solid game, with a solid gimmick, but it falls flat on the story and characters.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ESports is not a sport :yeshrug:

Call it a competition/pro gaming and keep it moving

Halo series is lame

007 and Mario Kart 64 are overrated AF. Had both as a kid but I just couldn't get into them

Perfect dark and diddy Kong racing >>>>>>

GameCube>N64

Sonic 3D blast is a good game. It got shytted on heavy because it had to follow up sonic 3 and knuckles GOATness

Arkham Knight is a great game. The batmobile missions aren't as bad as people say they are. Once you upgrade it it's way more fun.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
90% of open world games are boring trash... most are a mix of 3-4 missions, repeated with different minor details, boring maps filled with the same shyt, no variety, and no real feeling of an "alive" world

GTA is the KING of open world games and has never not been so

tekken and soul caliber are the two best fighting series of all times
Street fighter and MK easily better. MVC waaayyy better...they're so low on the list and I have no idea how tekken has survived this long.