*Spin off*COLI LADIES: Your opinion on dudes who don't respond to CLEAR signals you are giving

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
i just think he probably isn't interested?
Just because he is not showing interest, doesn't mean he isn't interested. I think men and women both know when there is no attraction between them.

If you are giving clear signs and he does not want it, 95% of men will tell you I'm good/I got a girl/etc. or they will entertain it but not follow through.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Just because he is not showing interest, doesn't mean he isn't interested. I think men and women both know when there is no attraction between them.

If you are giving clear signs and he does not want it, 95% of men will tell you I'm good/I got a girl/etc. or they will entertain it but not follow through.

Ehhh... idk. It's kind of a guessing game at that point and I don't like that. Because it's mixed signs, ya know? Latest example... Tripping over himself when I look at him (seriously, this was a guy that was walking his dog and literally tripped over the leash when he saw me looking), but then won't leave his room to greet me when I visit his mother's house (our mothers are friends). Wtf is that. I'm just gonna assume he lost interest, because it's the easiest conclusion -- not gonna waste time trying to figure him out.