SPIN: Is Cody Rhodes A Top 15 Wrestler In AEW??

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
That's wild, I left WF a long time ago behind a lot of bullshyt over there but I remember Seabs, Rush, Triple G and a few others. Wonder if the brehs Headliner and Clique are still kicking but somebody be damned if I'm going back into that bullshyt to check. :mjlol:
Some throwbacks right there. :whew:

I left shortly after the “upgrade” aka when they fukked everything up. Bunch of people did. I signed up here but the Coli didn’t approve my account until March of last year. :martin:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Never thought Cody was a top rassler, he’s def a upper mid card at the least but he’s never winning the chip in my universe :yeshrug:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so he had 6 good months [i don't even really agree] out of a 4 year run

:mjlol:

There's a reason WWE brought him back to a big WM spot and to beat Rollins 3 times in a row. It's not because his AEW run sucked. There's a reason he was instantly their top babyface. It's not because his AEW run sucked.

He was on Dynamite for 2 yrs and some change. That 6 months is still some of, if not their best TV as far as promos and storytelling. Look at the responses to the Wardlow/Cody cage match. He's cutting the same kind of promos he was then, he just did the getting badly whipped angle again and it worked again. He made a match with a super green Jade and SHAQ work.