SPIN: Is Cody Rhodes A Top 15 Wrestler In AEW??

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:shaq2:I talk shyt about Cawdy but there's no denying that dude really had some high caliber matches and is like top 10. Yes he's fukking impossible like Jarrett in his TNA days, but he made you believe that the match was to live and die for.

His match with Dustin will be one of, if not the best match Dub has produced next to Blood and Gutz.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:russ:

I dont fukk w em but wwe has great wrestlers over there Brock, AJ, Roman, Seth(if you like that style), Lashley, even the mid card is filled w guys who can go, hell catering prob is too. When Cody starts hitting ya every week his his 2.5 star matches n his wife being annoying you dudes gonna want impact to take him :sadcam:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
switchblade
Jay lethal
Adam page
Dragon
Mjf
Britt baker
Thunda rosa
Cm punk
Abadon
Jade cargill
Jungle boi
Luchasaurus
Private party
Darby allin
Sting
Moxley
Omega
Nick jackson
Santana
Ortiz
Orange cassidy
Painmaker jericho
Daniels
Pac
Brody king
Buddy
Brian cage
Hook
Qt marshall : cody played marshall every step. When marshall could have nuclesr hewt if cody gave would have put him over. Cody was bogus to never put him over
Blade
Bunny
Anna jay
Johnny hungy
Scorpio
Ethan page : acrually page is way better than cody. As page knows how to be vulnerable job and stay over
Sammy : i am repulsed by sammy's vlog. That shyt with conti's father was the last view
Dustin : is still and eill alwsys better. He was/is the natural

Art Barr

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Not top 15 in AEW but top 5 in WWE days a lot about the quality of the rosters

:sas2:

I’m just fukking with y’all.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Don't have to get all sensitive just because you're about to be proved wrong. You're the last one to ever call anyone here a dikkrider, anyways.
Look who’s talking, the guy who wants to deepthroat Cena. Do better Cyclone, say hi to Seabs for me btw.