Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Slap the Marvel name on the amazing spider man films and people would fall over themselves to praise them.

Slap the Marvel (MCU) name on Green Lantern and it gets 60%-70% on rotten tomatoes :yeshrug:

It's not a very good movie but it's on par with Thor 1 and 2, Iron Man 2 and 3, Incredible Hulk, Ant-Man etc :yeshrug:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Bay is the cod of film.

The sales and Internet chatter either shows you how irrelevant Internet chatter is,or how full of shyt people on the Internet are.

People are just afraid to admit they like his films.
Or the general public just want bang bang boom boom. On that note why did Pain and again flop:francis:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Francis Ford Coppola is the greatest director of all time :wow:

Tarkovsky is better they Kubrick

Rocky 1 was carried by the soundtrack

Godard sucks:scust:

The prequels are more entertaining then the original trilogy:mjgrin:

Comedies from the 70s and 80s don't hold up. Except Ferril Bueller, and thats only cause Sloane's fine ass

Wes Anderson sucks

Tim Burton sucks

I could do this all day :lolbron:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The success of the latest fast and furious movie just proves how dumb the general public has gotten.

I'm all for a silly fun movie (ex. Guardians of the Galaxy) when it's done well, but Fate of the Furious was cringeworthy

Spyro

Banned
Daps
LOST is still the GOAT drama, watched it again recently and nothing will ever top it. The acting, the characters, the back-stories, the music, the twists/turns, fleshed out side characters, the action, the humor, all 6 seasons are brilliant (6 is the weakest but still really good), finales are epic shyt, writing is on another level.

As good as other TV Dramas are LOST is still the best, come at me :mjgrin:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Francis Ford Coppola is the greatest director of all time :wow:

Tarkovsky is better they Kubrick

Rocky 1 was carried by the soundtrack

Godard sucks:scust:

The prequels are more entertaining then the original trilogy:mjgrin:

Comedies from the 70s and 80s don't hold up. Except Ferril Bueller, and thats only cause Sloane's fine ass

Wes Anderson sucks

Tim Burton sucks

I could do this all day :lolbron:

Tim Burton is overrated ass :pacspit:

And I never grew up with the originals so when I watched all 6 Star Wars for the first time a few years back, I enjoyed the prequels more :jawalrus:

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
Better Call Saul is Trash plain and simple
Fargo Season 1 is the only good season there is
Walking dead became formulaic slow dragged out garbage
Only about 12 or so original good movies come out each year, the rest are trash,remakes of trash or sequels of prior trash
Friends was always trash
How I met your mother was always trash
big bang theory is trash
The wire season 1 was the only World class season. Season 2 was trash. Other seasons were just really good but not great.
Arrested development the GOAT comedy show after Fresh Prince

im calling myself trying to give better call saul a chance but is trash jesse pinkman should have gotten a spinoff after the events of breaking bad if anything