Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This might get me negged, might not but the James Bond series is the greatest film series in the history of film and it will never be topped. You can keep Star Wars and Star Trek and every other series. Bond shyts on all of them and its not just because of its longevity

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This might get me negged, might not but the James Bond series is the greatest film series in the history of film and it will never be topped. You can keep Star Wars and Star Trek and every other series. Bond shyts on all of them and its not just because of its longevity

It was cool but is now obsolete. Spectre was truly terrible. Bourne and Mission Impossible are better franchises in regards to spy shyt.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The best comic book films are all made by companies that aren't disney/marvel.

Sony, fox and wb/DC own all 5 spots of the best 5 comic book films of all time.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Spider-man 2 is possibly the best superhero movie. It's also the most boring. As a single watch it is down right fantastic.

:jbhmm: it was on the other day and i was going to watch it for old time sake but i watched it so much in college i turned the cannel but then also thought what you thought about it being boring. I don't know if its boring or if Tobey's interpretation just weighs on me all these years later. Just seeing the shyt start and him sounding so mopey and having no backbone just immediately made me go from :gladbron: to :beli:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tim Burton's batman films were trash and have aged HORRIBLY.

First one holds up to me although there's one glaring issue I have with it. After Batman blows up axis chemicals (yes he killed people even in 89, nerds) Joker shows up and doesn't take him out doesn't do anything and just leaves. Then batman of course follows him. I read the original script and originally he told him to follow him to Gotham or else he'll kill one person every hour he doesn't show up. That should've stayed in the movie

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Isn't the point of the thread to say shyt that could get you unbelievably negged?:pachaha:

Catwoman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cap Winter Soldier :troll:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just because you have one great movie in your trilogy it doesn't mean you have a "GOAT" trilogy. Matrix is not on that level. First one is a classic, 2nd one is good, 3rd one is booty.

Also I've said it before but back to the future 3 shyts on back to the future 2