SPIN: Ethnic Groups You Had Good Experiences With?

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Before anyone overreacts.. it is simply a joke.
You know how armchair militants on this site are breh

back on topic though, Africans (mainly Ghanians, Nigerians, Angolans and Congolese (both), Tanzanians, Zims, Mozambique) and African British folks are the coolest folk I've associated with. We love shytting on white people together :lolbron:

I'll never forget the first time I experienced spicy joloff with stew and fufu:ohlawd:
Congolese fried fish :ohlawd:
afrobeats (UK mandem know the hype, WAG1):ohlawd:

The only South Africans I met were white though, and they were racist as fukk :scust::camby:

Arab brehs are also awesome. Hospitable as fukk and party like crazy :wow:

all in all, 99.9% of races I've met I get along with.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Before anyone overreacts.. it is simply a joke.
You know how armchair militants on this site are breh

back on topic though, Africans (mainly Ghanians, Nigerians, Angolans and Congolese (both), Tanzanians, Zims, Mozambique) and African British folks are the coolest folk I've associated with. We love shytting on white people together :lolbron:

I'll never forget the first time I experienced spicy joloff with stew and fufu:ohlawd:
Congolese fried fish :ohlawd:
afrobeats (UK mandem know the hype, WAG1):ohlawd:

The only South Africans I met were white though, and they were racist as fukk :scust::camby:

Arab brehs are also awesome. Hospitable as fukk and party like crazy :wow:

all in all, 99.9% of races I've met I get along with.
That's a good thing breh.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Greeks always were good people to me, they like to party and bbq and have a good time. I'll never forget this Greek girl with the biggest ass I was fukking with pops invited me to their party, sat me down and was like "My daughter, she is whore. I like you, you are good man. She is not good like you." :russ:

Every Iranian I ever met was cool as fukk, nothing like what the media shows. They some partying motherfukkers!

Philipinos, Vietnamese, and Thai are the only consistently cool asians i've interacted with. I would put Japan too but its half and half, half are cool the other half are not at all.

dad is probably the greek version of