SPIN: Ethnic Groups You Had Good Experiences With?

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I always wondered if I was Latino in another life the way I took to the music, people, culture right away... but I didn't have to wonder no more when I found out I had Mexican, Puerto Rican, Panamanian in the family bloodline

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Im colombian.

Ive always had Filipino friends. Most of friends have always been dominican or Trini.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
People from Goa are some of the nicest people I met in my life

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
In a way, but less loud and animated. They for sure have some eastern European sensibilities.

METRO Detroit is hella diverse, we talking large bastions of Black, Polish, Mexican, Arab, Chaldean, Hmong and Vietnamese, Jewish and more all in the metro area. Detroit proper may be ethnically homogeneous but the areas near it are very eclectic. Hell Hamtramick has city wide prayer call for Muslims, and islamaphobia is basically a non factor here.

I went to magnet schools my whole life so even though it was still public schooling. Some kids from other hoods or even outside the city could come.
I know that had to be a good experience for you.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I know that had to be a good experience for you.

Really was, bro. Like seriously. Elementary/Middle School really shaped my world view, gave me a thirst for other cultures and places. But most of all that level of FEAR many people have of other cultures....IDK I just don't have :manny:

The concept of Xenophobia is one of the most foreign things in the world to me.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Really was, bro. Like seriously. Elementary/Middle School really shaped my world view, gave me a thirst for other cultures and places. But most of all that level of FEAR many people have of other cultures....IDK I just don't have :manny:

The concept of Xenophobia is one of the most foreign things in the world to me.
That's good man. It was kinda the same over where I'm at.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Vietnamese, Koreans, Irish, Russians, some Arabs, Mexicans, Hondurans, swedes/Norwegians, Dutch, Indians

Good people in every bunch

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Honestly. I've never had a run in with a white cop either. I've learned how to invest from this white cat who put me on. White cat helped a nicca sell some property and make many other moves. I'm easy to get along with and I avoid bullshyt. My problem is with these horrible public schools for our seeds and these niccas Killin property values and each other.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Filipinos got to be some of the most chillest people that I ran into, shared a lot of the same interests girls basketball getting fresh...

Some Mexicans are cool some have this deep embedded hate for blacks so I don't fck with but a few

White my age are aight older whites are pretty warm to the kid

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Impressed this hasn't gone to shyt yet..

I'll play

Always vibed w North Africans like Moroccans and Lebanese, also Turks although their not really North Africans, in my experience they're always tryna get at girls and run schemes :myman:

I call em 'hot blooded' Asians from places like Thailand, Korea, Vietnam as long as you don't cross or insult them they just want to have humor and they are mad loyal to their people. :salute:

I've always vibed with Indian people I've been around but honestly idk why that is can't point to anything :yeshrug:

Partying w Aussies is the shyt as long as you don't try to keep up. My old boss when I was a young breh, who was a female and not from Australia, told me 'Aussie women will never ask for breakfast :shaq:' and being an impressionable young breh I really took that one to heart :lolbron: