SPIN: Ethnic Groups You Had Good Experiences With?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Filipinos. I work in a hospital and a huge chunk of the nurses are Filipinas. They've always been nice to me especially the women. One older nurse told me if her daughter wasn't already married she would want me to marry her daughter:mjpls:. Samoans are cool too but I haven't been around any since high school and when I was in the military which was ten years ago.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Filipinos. I work in a hospital and a huge chunk of the nurses are Filipinas. They've always been nice to me especially the women. One older nurse told me if her daughter wasn't already married she would want me to marry her daughter:mjpls:. Samoans are cool too but I haven't been around any since high school and when I was in the military which was ten years ago.
:jawalrus:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Surprisingly, Eastern Europeans.

:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lemme think about it.. As a Haitian American, I've been cool with a lot of different people from different backgrounds.

Other Haitians obviously. Most people I probably know are haitian

Outside of African Americans since they're pretty much the main group of people I live around I've been cool with:

Ghanian:I've been cool with a couple of Ghanians growing up. Never had any thoughts about them

Liberian: I personally know two liberians and they're cool.

Chinese: I never interacted with them much outside of asking for 4 chicken wings fried rice growin up but within the last year or so I met a cool asian dude at my job. Even though I'm not there anymore we still keep in contact online and he's generally cool.

Japanese: Never interacted with them much except for last year when I started learning Japanese. Having been there, I'd say the japanese I met were very nice and welcoming. I talk with a couple Japanese people often online and they're real cool(the girl doesn't speak english so we chat in Japanese and the dude a mixture.)

Korean. I don't know any Koreans.

Dominican(Spanish speaking) I don't know many dominicans but the ones I grew up around in school were cool with us Haitian brehs.

Dominican
do.gif

Best friends are Dominican and they were pretty much the coolest carribbean folk I grew up with.

Jamaicans are cool too. No problems there

Guyanese same

Puerto Rican Same, most boricuas were cool with us since we were from like the same hoods.

Nigerian Cool

Indians I don't know many but a couple I met at my job last year were cool peeps.

I'm probably missing some other ethnic groups...

I'm gonna be honest but I don't have any white friends. I talked to a few at work but that was that. I didn't really build with any of them.

I mean it's hard to really say because every person from each background isn't a monolithic think tank who all are the same way and share the same beliefs. In general you can probably assume they may feel a certain way towards a group of people on a but trying to paint everyone with one brush is dumb.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Lemme think about it.. As a Haitian American, I've been cool with a lot of different people from different backgrounds.

Other Haitians obviously. Most people I probably know are haitian

Outside of African Americans since they're pretty much the main group of people I live around I've been cool with:

Ghanian:I've been cool with a couple of Ghanians growing up. Never had any thoughts about them

Liberian: I personally know two liberians and they're cool.

Chinese: I never interacted with them much outside of asking for 4 chicken wings fried rice growin up but within the last year or so I met a cool asian dude at my job. Even though I'm not there anymore we still keep in contact online and he's generally cool.

Japanese: Never interacted with them much except for last year when I started learning Japanese. Having been there, I'd say the japanese I met were very nice and welcoming. I talk with a couple Japanese people often online and they're real cool(the girl doesn't speak english so we chat in Japanese and the dude a mixture.)

Korean. I don't know any Koreans.

Dominican(Spanish speaking) I don't know many dominicans but the ones I grew up around in school were cool with us Haitian brehs.

Dominican
do.gif

Best friends are Dominican and they were pretty much the coolest carribbean folk I grew up with.

Jamaicans are cool too. No problems there

Guyanese same

Puerto Rican Same, most boricuas were cool with us since we were from like the same hoods.

Nigerian Cool

Indians I don't know many but a couple I met at my job last year were cool peeps.

I'm probably missing some other ethnic groups...

I'm gonna be honest but I don't have any white friends. I talked to a few at work but that was that. I didn't really build with any of them.

I mean it's hard to really say because every person from each background isn't a monolithic think tank who all are the same way and share the same beliefs. In general you can probably assume they may feel a certain way towards a group of people on a but trying to paint everyone with one brush is dumb.
:salute: