Spin: can you be attracted to a guy but the sex is wack?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Have you ever been in a situation where you are attracted but the sex is just irrecoverably shyt?

Also, in your opinion do you think it's true that you can tell sexual compatibility from a kiss? I.e. if the kiss is good the sex is good?

I'm asking for a friend.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Wait, you think attractiveness and sexual compatibility correlate? :dwillhuh:

American/Western women are spoiled when it comes to the bedroom.

:hubie: I'm asking for a friend.

How can you tell sexual compatibility without actually having sex?

Also if you're attracted that's half the battle right? The rest is about learning.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Story of my life. I never have expectations of good sex, I just feel sex is apart of an association these days. With that said, he'd have to be pretty interesting outside of that.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: I'm asking for a friend.

How can you tell sexual compatibility without actually having sex?

Also if you're attracted that's half the battle right? The rest is about learning.

You don't :ld:
You have to be patient and willing to teach, know what you want and articulate that, and a person has to be willing to learn :ld:

That said, I think sex is emphasized too much in American relationships considering American/Western women are spoiled when it comes to the bedroom.:yeshrug:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I was in this situation. I ultimately let him go. I held on for a year, but honestly I'm not willing to have shytty sex for the rest of my life. He was a great guy in every other way tho. I felt bad, but it was either leave him or get a side nikka:yeshrug:
What exactly was it

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
What exactly was it
He was boring. He usually only did one position, and he was a quick cummer. The problem was he was set in his ways. When I tried to get him to do more, switch it up, pull my hair, talk dirty, use toys he shut it down.

He THOUGHT his dikk was A1 and he didn't need any assistance. Even top notch dikk can get "boring". I like an adventurous sex Life. Doesn't have to be every single time, but atleast be willing.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Okay let me rephrase. Can you be attracted to someone, have chemistry, their pheromones are calling you out but when it comes down to it, can it still be a flop?

And if it is a flop can it be irrecoverably so? Like you married this person and you are stuck with bad sex for the rest of your life?

Sex and the City has taught me to expect more :picard:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Okay let me rephrase. Can you be attracted to someone, have chemistry, their pheromones are calling you out but when it comes down to it, can it still be a flop?

And if it is a flop can it be irrecoverably so? Like you married this person and you are stuck with bad sex for the rest of your life?

Sex and the City has taught me to expect more :picard:
What makes it bad.please get to the point:mindblown: We are not mind readers