• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
OP is posting a hybrid [half white half black] negro to compare to GREEKS :dead:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
That's my point.

Its created as a dumpster to segregate so certain ppls eyes aren't offended - and that's offensive. Its not cool to do to real blacks because non blacks are uncomfortable, and its not cool to do to women because boys are offended.

The reasons for the creation are all wrong. And thats why you have to be careful embracing those reasons like you just did above.

You said a little more than that.

kryptonite-24.jpg

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
"First you can ask if people who are ethnically Greek White. The answer is yes to a great extent but not completely. Remember that in the history of the world wars were fought amongst diverse people. Countries were occupied by other people. In all these interactions, genetic material from one people were mixed with those of another. That is why you will find people of my ethnic background (Jewish) with blonde hair, or flat faces often resembling Mongolians and all in between. So is the same for ethnic Greeks.

In modern Greece you may have people who have immigrated from Africa, the Middle East, Europe, etc. So if they were born to parents from those countries they would be considered Greek because they were born in the Greece and are citizens at birth."