Male-beauty-in-Ancient-Greece-and-models%20backstage-Dolce-Gabbana-02.jpg
:ehh:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:huh: I said ya thread flopped because you were trynna be cute and counta da thread made bout Greek females.

I don't giva shyt who dates who. Neva stated dat or anything eam remotely close to dat in any of mah posts in dis mufukka. Where you get all dat otha extra bullshyt from? :what: :mindblown:

Your rationale for all of the negative projection you are doing in this thread is an insufficient explanation. There has to be more to it... Why are you so butthurt? :dahell:...?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
θυμωμένος ότι είστε μια υγρή κουβέρτα
:beli:

Είναι σαν αυτό μερικές φορές . Ας ελπίσουμε ότι είστε επόμενη προσπάθεια είναι πιο καρποφόρα . :francis:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Careful bout what, nikka? :childplease:

Da Root has turned into nothin more than Da Race Track dumpsta 2.0. PAWG threads have eam gotten moved to dat mufukka on occasion. :heh::camby:
That's my point.

Its created as a dumpster to segregate so certain ppls eyes aren't offended - and that's offensive. Its not cool to do to real blacks because non blacks are uncomfortable, and its not cool to do to women because boys are offended.

The reasons for the creation are all wrong. And thats why you have to be careful embracing those reasons like you just did above.