Male-beauty-in-Ancient-Greece-and-models%20backstage-Dolce-Gabbana-02.jpg
fukk it, they're black too :mjpls:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I wonder why some of you come to this board only to complain about it.

I wish y'all would get out of here attaching negativity and bitterness to shyt that is clearly meant to be funny...

Lighten up ... But I guess the jokes not fun when it's on you

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:comeon: No... Were you in the are Greek women white thread screaming take that to the salon?

The locker room is for random bullshyt

Deal with it

Salon was specifically made for you gals because of your constant whining for equality and tailored subject matter.

Don't get salty because ya lil attempt at being cute shyt flopped, breh. :francis:

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

Salon was specifically made for you gals because of your constant whining for equality and tailored subject matter.

Don't get salty because ya lil attempt at being cute shyt flopped, breh. :francis:

Y'all are the one in my thread doing the constant whining but I am salty? :ughmynig:

"Tailored subject matter" is a code phrase for threads started by females :bytchplease:

This is a spin thread to a thread in the locker room.... Why do I have to spell this out... Why :dahell: would I put it in the salon?

#malelogic

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Y'all are the one in my thread doing the constant whining but I am salty? :ughmynig:

"Tailored subject matter" is a code phrase for threads started by females :bytchplease:

This is a spin thread to a thread in the locker room.... Why do I have to spell this out... Why :dahell: would I put it in the salon?

#malelogic

It is tailored subject matta. You saw a thread bout nikkas discussin Greek chicks...felt some kinda way about it and made one about Greek men.

Poll option: " No, dey're sexy as hell. " <<~~~~ nikka, dats not tailored? :huh:

Thread flopped and now your posts are laced wit sodium & rage because of it. Not mah fault, cuh. :manny:

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
It is tailored subject matta. You saw a thread bout nikkas discussin Greek chicks...felt some kinda way about it and made one about Greek men.

Poll option: " No, dey're sexy as hell. " <<~~~~ nikka, dats not tailored? :huh:

Thread flopped and now your posts are laced wit sodium & rage because of it. Not mah fault, cuh. :manny:

That poll option was in the original thread :snoop:.... This is the exact same....Jesus...

Just say that you don't like it because I am satirizing the notion that mixed=Black but only if it is a woman

The mental gymnastics y'all do to protect your right to date out... :pachaha:

If you disagree, you disagree but you don't have to demand that spin threads go to the salon just because you feeling some kind of way :sas2:

My posts are laced with salt and rage? Lord you can't see the speck in your own eye...

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they're white but the two you posted :ohlawd:

I may have to take a trip over to the olive side.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course. There's basically no difference between Greek male cacs and other cac demons.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
That poll option was in the original thread :snoop:.... This is the exact same....Jesus...

Just say that you don't like it because I am satirizing the notion that mixed=Black but only if it is a woman

The mental gymnastics y'all do to protect your right to date out... :pachaha:

If you disagree, you disagree but you don't have to demand that spin threads go to the salon just because you feeling some kind of way :sas2:

:huh: I said ya thread flopped because you were trynna be cute and counta da thread made bout Greek females.

I don't giva shyt who dates who. Neva stated dat or anything eam remotely close to dat in any of mah posts in dis mufukka. Where you get all dat otha extra bullshyt from? :what: :mindblown:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It aint misogyny, you're just not funny
Dont pull that bullshyt misogyny card on me again :ufdup:
I'll pull it for her, then.

You don't find this thread funny. The original wasn't either. The questions are fair in light of St Nicholas, St Augustine, and the entirety of the Mediterranean region.

If the women aren't white, neither are the men.

These are old questions with changing answers. The reasons why the answers change are more important than the answers.

Ponder, don't bury.