Are they black?

• Total voters

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Yes they are black, but they are not of African descent. Another interesting thing i observed is that the Polynesians in New Zealand also consider themselves Black even though the look more Asian.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Yes they are black, but they are not of African descent. Another interesting thing i observed is that the Polynesians in New Zealand also consider themselves Black even though the look more Asian.

They had the Polynesian Panthers and Black Power gang...

Black Panthers had reach brehs...:obama:

Polynesian Panthers - Wikipedia
https://robbieshilliam.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/black-power-aotearoa.pdf

Genetically speaking they're most closely linked to Tamils from India and Sri Lanka

Research shows ancient Indian migration to Australia

Basically came from African thru Southern India and settled in Australia...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
X_Men_Ep11_Daysof_Future_Past2.jpg

Yeah always thought that shyt was stupid...

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Yes and no.

Basically....life started in Africa. East Africa. Then waves of humans left Africa in separate groups. One group went to the Middle East. Then from there, another group split off and went to India. Then from there a group split off and went further into Asia, the Pacific Islands and Southeast Asia. Then from there a group broke off and went north to the Beiring Strait, crossed it and came down into Alaska and the rest of the Americas. Then all the way back in the Middle East, another group splintered off from them and went west into the Caucus Mountains and later Europe to later become "Europeans". The Australian Aborigines are the group of people that ventured into Southeast Asia and created water rafts that carried them across the islands until they reached Australia. The climate and foods of Australia allowed them to keep their dark pigmentation which was similar to Africa and the people they left. Australia was also pretty remote and there was no outside gene flow to change their genetic makeup (i.e. mixing). But...there's like 50,000 years between them and their most recent African relative. Saying they're "Black" is like saying that my descendants and my brother's descendants are still siblings 50,00 years from now.