Spike Lee gives Bernie Sanders yet another endorsement from the Black community

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We were talking about private prisons and I told you they were banned in NYS. You then brought up stop and frisk another now banned practice. You were trying to move the goal posts and you got called out on it. Bernie could be a force for change in the private prison monopoly in Vermont but he has remained indifferent. Hillary hasn't been a senator for sometime now and private prisons were banned in NYS in 2000.
Hillary got money from privatized prisons

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Which matters why? She's said she's against them.
She said she's against them, does that mean she's going to do anything about them?

If the Republicans take huge amounts of money from special interests, they're corrupt, right?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She said she's against them, does that mean she's going to do anything about them?

If the Republicans take huge amounts of money from special interests, they're corrupt, right?

I'd love to see a ban on corporate lobbying, super pacs, citizens united and etc. The billions being wasted on elections is disgusting.

"If the Republicans take huge amounts of money from special interests, they're corrupt, right?"

Well I can point to ALEC and say YES. *

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Which matters why? She's said she's against them.
Is this a serious question? Why would you accept funding from an institution which one should view as morally bankrupt and disgusting? That's the entire fukking thing about Hillary, she says one thing and then accepts huge amounts of money from the places she speaks against. She's two-faced as fukk. You think they're just giving her money so she can then get in power and shut them down? rofl

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is this a serious question? Why would you accept funding from an institution which one should view as morally bankrupt and disgusting? That's the entire fukking thing about Hillary, she says one thing and then accepts huge amounts of money from the places she speaks against. She's two-faced as fukk. You think they're just giving her money so she can then get in power and shut them down? rofl

You just admitted she has no control over who gives to super pacs.

:dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You just admitted she has no control over who gives to super pacs.

:dead:

The hypocrisy is incredible.

This poster believes that Bernie Sanders can change major policies involving hundreds of millions of dollars in a state government that he doesn't even work for, but Hillary Clinton can't even influence the acceptance of donations in her own Hillary For President super pac.

I'm glad the haters tried to troll this post so hard. It's a perfect demonstrate of the kind of lies, diversions, and misleading attacks that Hillary Clinton encourages in her supporters.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The hypocrisy is incredible.

This poster believes that Bernie Sanders can change major policies involving hundreds of millions of dollars in a state government that he doesn't even work for, but Hillary Clinton can't even influence the acceptance of donations in her own Hillary For President super pac.

I'm glad the haters tried to troll this post so hard. It's a perfect demonstrate of the kind of lies, diversions, and misleading attacks that Hillary Clinton encourages in her supporters.

If it's an issue Sanders truly cared about he would work with people in his state to end the practice.

:yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If it's an issue Sanders truly cared about he would work with people in his state to end the practice.

He doesn't work in the state government.

Those fukkers are getting paid in the tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars by an industry that's $150,000,000 a year in Vermont alone. They ain't going to shut down that cash cow because someone who isn't even part of their state government started to "work with them", whatever that even means.

I don't believe you're this stupid about politics. You know you're spouting pure bullshyt, and are just doing it because your Hillary taught you that lying about your opponent is the guiding strategy.

You claimed other politicians like Hillary's buddy Chuck got stuff like this down. I called your bullshyt - he probably got a fukking road paved or saved 100 jobs in a factory or something, with the appropriate money exchanging hands behind the scenes. No way he shut down an industry comprising 10% of his entire state's budget.

No federal senator has anything remotely like that pull with his own state government. Prison lobbyists are among the biggest lobbyists in the nation. You don't combat their influence in a system when you're not even part of that system.

And all this time, you're trying to ignore that it's HILLARY who is taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from those lobbyists.

So come on, I called out your bullshyt. You going to produce receipts or double-down on the lies?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He doesn't work in the state government.

Those fukkers are getting paid in the tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars by an industry that's $150,000,000 a year in Vermont alone. They ain't going to shut down that cash cow because someone who isn't even part of their state government started to "work with them", whatever that even means.

I don't believe you're this stupid about politics. You know you're spouting pure bullshyt, and are just doing it because your Hillary taught you that lying about your opponent is the guiding strategy.

You claimed other politicians like Hillary's buddy Chuck got stuff like this down. I called your bullshyt - he probably got a fukking road paved or saved 100 jobs in a factory or something, with the appropriate money exchanging hands behind the scenes. No way he shut down an industry comprising 10% of his entire state's budget.

No federal senator has anything remotely like that pull with his own state government. Prison lobbyists are among the biggest lobbyists in the nation. You don't combat their influence in a system when you're not even part of that system.

And all this time, you're trying to ignore that it's HILLARY who is taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from those lobbyists.

So come on, I called out your bullshyt. You going to produce receipts or double-down on the lies?

I just don't see any reason why he can't get together with state legislature and the governor. Especially someone with a grassroots movement who is thoroughly entrenched in Vermont.

Chuck is a legend and has done a lot for NYS and national policies. If you don't like him or his politics whatever but his record is unassailable. He has continuously gone to bat for NYS residents.
Maybe take some time to read about him instead of spouting BS.

Chuck Schumer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kinda seems like you don't want anything done in regards to the issue because it's difficult or whatever.

This issue personally affects me so I guess I have skin in the game.

IslandG

All Star
Daps
It's funny how the conversation for the last several years has been 'the evil of private prisons'. It's been used to bash Hillary and Bill constantly. Now that it's found out that Bernie's hands aren't clean in the matter all of a sudden it's "uhm...wellll you see...you need to understand the crime situation in the 90s"