SpiderMan WILL be in Infiinty War (spoilers via Latino Review)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I read it....don't know how accurate it is but it's definitely feasible, and a very good idea for how to keep the ball rolling until "The Infinity Wars".

I'm curious if Latino Review will have the post credits "Age Of Ultron" scene way early like they did for "The Avengers". That's what I'm most excited about, the post credit scenes.

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I read it....don't know how accurate it is but it's definitely feasible, and a very good idea for how to keep the ball rolling until "The Infinity Wars".

I'm curious if Latino Review will have the post credits "Age Of Ultron" scene way early like they did for "The Avengers". That's what I'm most excited about, the post credit scenes.

Fred.

I called the Cap storyline yesterday in the Aget Carter thread. Interested to see if Inhumans are a fully fledged thing by the time Cap 3 comes round, because they're going to need more than just the current number of superheroes to make it compelling.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I called the Cap storyline yesterday in the Aget Carter thread. Interested to see if Inhumans are a fully fledged thing by the time Cap 3 comes round, because they're going to need more than just the current number of superheroes to make it compelling.

I can't remember the time line on all these movies coming out, hopefully someone pulls it up.
I have a feeling "Age Of Ultron" is going to lead directly into "Civil War" because the government was :patrice:about The Avengers in the first movie and that was before the Hulk was drop kicking police SUVs in the middle of down town.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can't remember the time line on all these movies coming out, hopefully someone pulls it up.
I have a feeling "Age Of Ultron" is going to lead directly into "Civil War" because the government was :patrice:about The Avengers in the first movie and that was before the Hulk was drop kicking police SUVs in the middle of down town.

Fred.

I said the same thing. just seems logical. Everything I read seems logical. We'll see if it pans out but LR is rarely wrong

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps

Fred.

Hulk is doing all that damage out of country from the look of those police cars. Maybe in South Africa (We might need a green :mjpls: smiley)

I agree that Age Of Ultron is going to force the government's hand. It really wouldn't surprise me if Bruce gets a ticket for a one way space ride early in the next Phase either.

The thought of an eventual New Avengers spinoff is :ohlawd:. I can see Marvel having Cage, Jones and Danielle as a superhero family for the sake of changing the team dynamic too.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hulk is doing all that damage out of country from the look of those police cars. Maybe in South Africa (We might need a green :mjpls: smiley)

That's even worse though. The Avengers were started by SHIELD, not only was that organization dismantled due to corruption, Hulk and Iron Man are running wild in other countries. shyt would be a political nightmare in real life. U.N. would step in quick fast like :ufdup: "knock that shyt off, brehs".

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
When the hell is this so called "Spiderman Summit?"

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Reading that im still :snoop:i didnt figure out who Rumlow was from the comics. thought he was a film created character, had me like why is dude getting so much shine?:what: