Spiderman on upcoming Avengers game exclusive to Playstation?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same people who wanted Microsoft to buy WB games so PlayStation owners won’t get to play Batman now crying about this. fukking hypocrites, keep crying :umad:

It's like y'all just skip out on the details.

Exclusive games are fine, I'm a fan of the practice.

What's not fine is a multi platform games getting exclusive content.... But more so when it's more than outfits or stages or maps. But moves into gameplay features like characters, abilities and whole levels

Exclusive content is fine for multi platform games with the caveat that every game is going to get some kind of content..... Or if the game comes out months or years later.

I'll keep it 100 I don't care about PS4 getting Spiderman I'm sure it'll be a reskinned black widow with different abilities.

However I don't like the process, even if it would have been Xbox. Granted I would have clowned and joked lol, but characters like these always feel like throwaways or after thought additions.

MS having exclusive Batman rights to games for a bit is not equal to a multi platform game giving one version a bunch of extra stuff and nothing to the others.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What's not fine is a multi platform games getting exclusive content.... But more so when it's more than outfits or stages or maps. But moves into gameplay features like characters, abilities and whole levels

Exclusive content is fine for multi platform games with the caveat that every game is going to get some kind of content..... Or if the game comes out months or years later.

I'll keep it 100 I don't care about PS4 getting Spiderman I'm sure it'll be a reskinned black widow with different abilities.

However I don't like the process, even if it would have been Xbox. Granted I would have clowned and joked lol, but characters like these always feel like throwaways or after thought additions.

MS having exclusive Batman rights to games for a bit is not equal to a multi platform game giving one version a bunch of extra stuff and nothing to the others.
Exclusives are exclusives. Y’all need to stop with this goal post shifting.Doesn’t matter if it’s full, timed, dlc etc, as long as another platform aren’t being allowed to play it day one it’s an exclusive and therefore anti consumer.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The more I look into this the more :dwillhuh: I am at how hurt people are acting. Saying Sony is anti consumer for the exclusivity:dwillhuh: :mjtf:

People this new to "console wars"?
This is the result of kids growing up in the "everyone is a winner" era
giphy.gif

Church.

Like business are trying to be nice to one another :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Ole All Lives Matter ass nikka

Stfu

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Same people who wanted Microsoft to buy WB games so PlayStation owners won’t get to play Batman now crying about this. fukking hypocrites, keep crying :umad:

buying WB games but not getting the exclusive DC license is worthless. But MK being exclusive might not be bad :yeshrug:

AT&T wanting 4 billion is absurd for that shyt though :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
buying WB games but not getting the exclusive DC license is worthless. But MK being exclusive might not be bad :yeshrug:

AT&T wanting 4 billion is absurd for that shyt though :mjlol:
Oh shyt I forgot it doesn’t even come with the batman or any DC franchise :mjlol:

So they want 4b dollars for a bunch of studios, MK and after all that you still got to pay for the batman franchise which might not even be exclusive. Who the fukk is gonna pay for that?

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The funny thing about Xbots crying about exclusives

Oh shyt I forgot it doesn’t even come with the batman or any DC franchise :mjlol:

So they want 4b dollars for a bunch of studios, MK and after all that you still got to pay for the batman franchise which might not even be exclusive. Who the fukk is gonna pay for that?

Exactly.

You'd be a gotdamn fool to pay for that.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing about Xbots crying about exclusives

Exactly.

You'd be a gotdamn fool to pay for that.

I wouldn't be putting Batman in any deal either :mjtf: you don't get :mjlit: just for paying the NBAPA. Gotta pay to play

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
In NBA street vol 2 the GameCube version had Mario, Luigi, etc... although not entirely similar this has always happened. I’m surprised people aren’t used to it by now

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
So I watch mr sunday movie and he played the game and both ms marvel and black widow can attach and swing from things

Black widow has a grappling gun

Ms marvel stretches her arms and swings

So I guess this game wont have the amazing physics and animations they did in 2018 and they are just gonna reskin spidey from both of them