'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man, if Feige ain't apart of this, I ain't apart of this. Venom was trash btw. Why the fukk is there a 40 year old Eddie Brock fukking with a 16 year old Peter Parker, gtfoh.
When they announced the new deal months ago Feige hinted at more integration with what Sony is doing and what Disney is doing. So he might not be a part of this as in hands on but he’s well aware of what’s going on.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Man, if Feige ain't apart of this, I ain't apart of this. Venom was trash btw. Why the fukk is there a 40 year old Eddie Brock fukking with a 16 year old Peter Parker, gtfoh.
in fairness, wasnt Brock older than Pete in the comics and cartoon?
not sayin THAT much older, but still older.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When they announced the new deal months ago Feige hinted at more integration with what Sony is doing and what Disney is doing. So he might not be a part of this as in hands on but he’s well aware of what’s going on.

Bruh all these movies including the Sony movies are making tons of money.. the only people pissed off are well you already know. Looks solid to me, the cast is great. Leto, Keaton and dude from Chernobyl :whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
in fairness, wasnt Brock older than Pete in the comics and cartoon?
not sayin THAT much older, but still older.
He is but hey who’s counting lol.
Bruh all these movies including the Sony movies are making tons of money.. the only people pissed off are well you already know. Looks solid to me, the cast is great. Leto, Keaton and dude from Chernobyl :whew:
Jared Harris :ufdup:

:russ:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Nikkaz really looking for all kinds of reasons to hate on a dope looking picture :gucci:

“nikkaz” aka marfooL dikk eating clowns .. then fakkits cNt be happy for anything that’s not part of the mid-cu

Venom's success hurt a lot of feelings:mjlol:

a LOT of feelings were hurt when that flick didn’t flop loooool