'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
yoooo, that ending.

this actually looks solid. i'm sure Batman jokes are everywhere already. also lol @ Tyrese's bytchass not even being in the trailer.
9k9BG1.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So we giving away stingers in trailers in 2020?
:lolbron:

It looked generic but interesting since if there is no villain or anti-hero for him to beat.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So did people not like Leto or they didn’t like Suicide Squad?

There wasn’t anything wrong with his performance he was swagged out with his outfits in that flick.
I think the general consensus is Suicide Squad sucked but Leto didn't get enough to do to accurately judge him, especially since some of his stuff got cut.

Also, I hope whoever messed this up gets reprimanded
7rIxF0.png

:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Trailer didn't do much for me but then again I know next to nothing about Morbius.

I thought Venom was trash so :yeshrug: I'll check this on VOD at some point.

Fred.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not sold yet but the ending was dope. this is prob gonna be like venom where its like meh it's not good but it's not bad. Tired of them casting the same people to play different comic characters tho. Dude was just the joker they couldn't find anyone else to star in this?

The Venom trailer wasn't any good either. This actually looks like some effort was put into it.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sold yet but the ending was dope. this is prob gonna be like venom where its like meh it's not good but it's not bad. Tired of them casting the same people to play different comic characters tho. Dude was just the joker they couldn't find anyone else to star in this?

You dont sanction his buffoonery.
:lolbron:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Like half the MCU origin films :mjgrin: