'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yo wtf at the wall :pachaha: y'all know where the pic is from right? Also I guess this makes it official then....

EOHRV00X0AEL7hu
No. I dont get it

Explain

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
always found it funny BTAS was able to have real guns but Spider Man wasn't...other than that 1 ep where Robbie's son joined Tombstone's gang, and found Robbie's gun

they had Frank Castle using laser guns too lol

Yo wtf at the wall :pachaha: y'all know where the pic is from right? Also I guess this makes it official then....

EOHRV00X0AEL7hu

and he’s wearing the sam raimi costume, smfh lol

Edit:

@loyola llothta instead of using an actual pic of Tom Holland’s MCU Spider-Man that was framed for murder, they have used a screen cap from the PS4 game...with him wearing the non MCU Toby Maguire suit..

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
and he’s wearing the sam raimi costume, smfh lol

Edit:

@loyola llothta instead of using an actual pic of Tom Holland’s MCU Spider-Man that was framed for murder, they have used a screen cap from the PS4 game...with him wearing the non MCU Toby Maguire suit..
This shyt makes zero sense :laff:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I hope to God that's a placeholder...

Cause if not....:skip:
Morbius shot last summer right? Sony deal broke off a couple months later (for awhile)

They'll probably fix it by the time the movie comes out. Unless they just going the alternate earth route.