Spider-Man (Official Thread)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Brehs this game is so dope! Just finished defeating Shocker! Dope boss fight! Swinging through NYC is dope. I've never been to New York but you brehs that have been or live there is it pretty accurate? :lupe:

J. Jonah Jameson is cracking me up! :mjlol:

A lot of nods to the fans with some comic landmarks.

I like the nice cameo from you know who. :mjgrin:

The combat is still a struggle for me. I've died so many times but still having fun.:mjgrin:

Best Spider-Man game hands down! :mjgrin:

What A Time To Be Alive. :mjcry:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
How do I get back into my apartment?

I keep going there but they're not letting me which is annoying.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Are the sable gaurds supposed to be this hard to take down, if you get caught with their guns its basically over

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that gets annoyed by Peter sometimes referring to his Aunt May by just her first name? Is this a comics thing?

I feel like Peter was always consistent with calling her Aunt May in the 90’s cartoon
I notice that today when I was playing b4 work. Him just calling her may doesnt sit right with me

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Am I the only one that gets annoyed by Peter sometimes referring to his Aunt May by just her first name? Is this a comics thing?

I feel like Peter was always consistent with calling her Aunt May in the 90’s cartoon
It's been a minute but I think he has depending on the writer. Cac shyt if you ask me :scust:

I'm perched atop the empire state building :wow:

And these masked fukkboys won't let me have my moment :martin:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
And why she look so pasty and ugly?

This got to be some SJW bullshyt like Mass effect with all those ugly female avatars...
I know. MJ is supposed to be supermodel fine.
Been rocking the Stark Suit since I got it and before then the Iron Spider. I put the Iron Spider's arms on the Stark Suit.
I love rocking the Velocity suit at night since it glows.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

It's a mix, he usually calls her Aunt May... :manny: I guess they wanted to change things for the video game... Since he's an adult now it kind of makes sense. It kills me how he's still struggling tho... cause even in the comics he finally became a millionaire he never struggled again after that...