Spider-Man (Official Thread)

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's a mix, he usually calls her Aunt May... :manny: I guess they wanted to change things for the video game... Since he's an adult now it kind of makes sense. It kills me how he's still struggling tho... cause even in the comics he finally became a millionaire he never struggled again after that...
I got some news for you then if don't know his current status in the comics right now then :francis:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
He's back to being a bum again?!!?:dwillhuh: Last time I checked he had his own company what happened now???
Bascially during the Hydra takeover that was happening he decided to wipe out all of Peter Industries shyt to prevent it from getting in Doc Ock's and Hydra's hand. And.....is strugglin harder than ever :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bascially during the Hydra takeover that was happening he decided to wipe out all of Peter Industries shyt to prevent it from getting in Doc Ock's and Hydra's hand. And.....is strugglin harder than ever :francis:

THAT MAKES LITERALLY ZERO SENSE!!!:mindblown: why didn't he transfer some money to accounts offshore or some shyt?!? That's what doc ock did back before he died!!! It's the writers fault man... fukking writers always want to reset his shyt...

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apart from the first few main missions I've just been swinging around and grabbing the back packs... Really digging this... This game is what made me enjoy gaming.

I went on a hiatus after Uncharted 4 and than came back to it with GOW 4 while a great game that is, this for a lack of a better word is just sit back and have fun.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Dat fukking ether to the xbots..:mjlol:

QVja9uS.gif