Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

When I walk the street and one civilian breh was like sup spider man? and we did on

giphy.gif

shyt cracked me up :russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
When they first unveiled this game, I hated the white accents in the new suit. But I've grown to actually like it now.

Ordinarily I hate side missions. I almost never do them unless it's critical to gain XP for shyt I want in a game. I always look at side missions as just busy work and a way for developers to pad the playing time of the game w/o really giving you more stuff that you'd want to do. However, I'm actually enjoying the side missions in this one. I like unlocking the towers and finding backpacks for some reason. I guess cuz it's giving me

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Even though this game is dope and will clearly get a sequel, I really hope Insomniac doesn’t abandon Sunset Overdrive and Ratchet and Clank next gen.
Ratchet and Clank is one of my favorite gaming franchises of all time. I can replay them endlessly and it never feel repetitive.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Is this button mashing like the Arkham series? I'm not hating either, I actually enjoyed button-mashing because the older I get the less I want stress
Nah...mashing will get you fukked up. Word to the second part of the Fisk fight.

Got all the backpacks, all the landmarks, and all the Fisk bases.

And there's still a ton of shyt that hasn't unlocked yet :banderas: