Reppin
NULL
bK6EGaF.gif

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Anyone else's audio been randomly cutting off? Had that happen twice on my Pro.

Game is incredible so far. Really taking my time with this. About to unscramble my 2nd tower .

My son is waaay ahead of me but I'm enjoying watching him play this. I'm legit :mjcry: watching him play and seeing how much fun he's having being a superhero.

He didn't even want to play Fortnite last night

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
first couple of hours...this game is incredible.

i kept making the mistake of diving down when i was swinging around at first but now i'm in the swing of things.
also not the best at the combat yet..got clapped a couple times trying to stop a few rooftop drug deals

loved the auction house stuff with you and MJ so far.

photo mode is beautiful.
i used it heavy in the Uncharted's but this is going to have the best use for photo mode.

IAKePwM.jpg

JF3WDJ1.jpg

swung by Dr Strange's crib a few times, not made it to the Avengers building yet.

DmlBpMUX4AIAFBa.jpg

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played this a good bit over the last couple of days, so far my first impressions are pretty much what a lot of the reviews said..

So far it’s really good, I’m not hugely through the story but so far I think the story, combat, swinging, city and graphics are great, but the majority of the side things spread over the map are clearly used as filler/padding, it’s literally the most Ubisoft non Ubisoft open world iv seen in a game. The Harry Osborne research station side quests are :scust:

I see what people mean when they say that kinda shyt could’ve easily been replaced with some really good content heavy side arcs with other villains, the same way Arkham City did with Deadshot, Zsasz, Riddler ect.

Gotta see how the story plays out but so far I’d give it 8/8.5