Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got to the landmarks part and just did straight side missions, unlocking towers, collecting backpacks

Aunt May still waiting for me to come to the party :heh:

I'm unlocking a bunch of suits tho and skills :win:
She just miss you breh:mjcry::mjcry:
Damn why you gotta be mean to her for:wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
From Spideys social media feed...

"My kid lost his balloon and Spider-Man just watched it float away! #SquashSpidey"

:heh: Insomniac handled their business with this game. I love the little call backs to previous titles. I've only just advanced far enough to unlockand change suits and I've seen at least 5 references to previous games already.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just completed the 1st mission beating Kingpin. I thought it was hyperbole when people said that it makes you feel like you're Spider-Man, but it really does. I got chills when the game opens and it's my first time swinging from buildings. :ahh:

I ain't gon' lie, Kingpin and his goons was whoopin' da shyt out me. shyt started gettin' frustrating.

I died like three times fighting Kingpin. I thought I could play it like Batman but this shyt ain't Batman.

"All these years and you still haven't learned" :wow:

he was whooping my ass tho :picard:

but guess who's heading to Rikers Fisk :umad::camby:

Glad I'm not the only one who died multiple times fighting Kingpin. I was embarrassed while playing it.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
From Spideys social media feed...

:heh: Insomniac handled their business with this game. I love the little call backs to previous titles. I've only just advanced far enough to unlockand change suits and I've seen at least 5 references to previous games already.

The joke about The Avengers and the tower was :heh: and there's one making fun of brehs IRL who over analyze super suits on the social media feed

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
played the first mission and this is probably the most cinematic spiderman game i've ever seen

i still prefer the swinging camera in the Amazing Spiderman games over this but off the strength of the first mission this is hands down the best spiderman game i've ever played (and I've been playing them since The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin on Sega Genesis)

the crazy thing is.......this is just the first game in a new series of games

Spiderman tryna fukk around and be the new Nathan Drake for Sony

:wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Y’all notice that when you knock goons of buildings that they get webbed up next to a building? Very nice attention to detail :ehh:, I didn’t initially catch that but got curious and watched a goon that got knocked of to see what happened and then noticed he got webbed up. Saves the Spider-Man is killing critics from hating.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm starting to get the hang of combat now. Just put together an 88 hit combo. :ohlawd: I can see that being lightwork once you master this. There's definitely a learning curve but once you begin to figure out the enemies & controls, the action can get downright cinematic. I'm starting to see my next move before I actually make it. Feeling like Neo when he fought Morpheus right now but I'll be ready in due time. :ufdup:

On a different note, while I appreciate them being there, I don't see me using the gadgets too much. I know they're here to add variety to the combat, but if at all possible, I'll forego using drones and electric webbing. Just feels too Batman like to me and Pete's always been a "less is more" kind of guy. Just gimme the web shooters and a nice move set & I'm good. It may make some battles later on more difficult but I'm fine with that. Feels more "Spider-Man" like that way, anyway, imo.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm starting to get the hang of combat now. Just put together an 88 hit combo. :ohlawd: I can see that being lightwork once you master this. There's definitely a learning curve but once you begin to figure out the enemies & controls, the action can get downright cinematic. I'm starting to see my next move before I actually make it. Feeling like Neo when he fought Morpheus right now but I'll be ready in due time. :ufdup:

On a different note, while I appreciate them being there, I don't see me using the gadgets too much.
I know they're here to add variety to the combat, but if at all possible, I'll forego using drones and electric webbing. Just feels too Batman like to me and Pete's always been a "less is more" kind of guy. Just gimme the web shooters and a nice move set & I'm good. It may make some battles later on more difficult but I'm fine with that. Feels more "Spider-Man" like that way, anyway, imo.

The drone is OP, you can literally spam them while you jump around and knock cats out

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Been so long since I played a Spider-Man game so I gotta get back into the groove.

Best Kingpin and did those Octo Lab puzzles.

So far so good. :ehh:

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I was watching some people play this game and then looked at my PS4 collection like, "Yall aint shyt":hhh:

I don't think I'm going to be able to wait for this to go on sale:francis:

Trust this is a must buy, GOW was locked as my game of year I didn’t think anything else would come close. I am legit curious at the end of the year which game will make my number 1 and RDR2 is literally just a few weeks away. So far GOW still has the crown but come December when I have had time to think things over I wonder what will be number 1.