Spider-Man (Official Thread)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
can't remember the last time i looked forward to a game the way i have for this

PlaintiveZigzagBordercollie-small.gif

trust this to be released during fashion week when i have shyt to do though.

:stopitslime:
You're a fashion designer bro? I got some business ideas for later on...:patrice:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Landmark tokens? :mindblown:

Whoever said this game was 12 hours need the taste slapped out they mouth :rudy:

I have been playing this game for a few hours now with little breaks here and there. I am having fun just doing the side missions, swinging around and shyt is so fun. Went to the tallest building I could see and did a deep dive of it into the water. :blessed:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Quick? for anyone who's put some time into it.This on par with Batman games?

Without a doubt, I loved loved loved the Arkham series but this game is mesmerising. Of course you can see influences from the Arkham series all over the game but it’s solid. Of course I can’t fully compare it to Arkham until I complete it but it is really fun and you are for all intents and purposes Spider-Man. Spider-Man fans will trip out for this game, I am a Superman fan and if he received a game like this I would be losing it.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I think they started getting hip that’s why I kinda chilled out on using this method
Word? I've been going to the same GS for 4 years using these coupons. Granted I mostly game on PC but whenever a new release drops on PS4 that I want I hit homie up and it works perfectly. So maybe 4-5 times a year.