Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dam this game this game:mjcry:just fukking beautiful. And that opening good lord when it first lets you take control of the swing:wow:. Got to give a round of applause to Sony they have delivered this generation. They got me locked and sealed for the PS5.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit up @Codeine Crazy for GS coupons breh. Every big game I feel like I have to remind folks. I just got it for 30 thanks to him. My homie just got put on and finally listened to me when I said to hit dude up. Sent me his receipt minutes ago. No reason to pay full price for a game.

JPEG_20180907_123303.jpg

Just copped the game myself. Gonna play a lil bit later

Ummmm...

@Codeine Crazy can you :feedme: a breh??

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Hit up @Codeine Crazy for GS coupons breh. Every big game I feel like I have to remind folks. I just got it for 30 thanks to him. My homie just got put on and finally listened to me when I said to hit dude up. Sent me his receipt minutes ago. No reason to pay full price for a game.

JPEG_20180907_123303.jpg

Just copped the game myself. Gonna play a lil bit later
I think they started getting hip that’s why I kinda chilled out on using this method

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Combat is taking some getting used to but I've probably spent two hours just web sling so far and right now all I can say is,

:ehh:Spent four hours fixing the towers and stopping crimes. It’s crazy how much fun you have doing mundane shyt. Hell spent time at the lab solving issues and then went out and did some shyt. Love the way the citizens trip out when you land on some:gladbron:”oh shyt Spider-Man, best holiday ever”.:pachaha: