Spider-Man (Official Thread)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The swinging is :ohlawd:

Combat is going to be :ohlawd: but I am a little disappointed you have to do upgrades to disarm and start air combos by bringing people up to you :francis:

Took me longer than it should have to beat the first mission...you have to be standing a certain length away from the guns to get the animation to break them...I would web them and walk up to them and get the prompt and nothing happens then the next thing you know i am flipping and spinning around trying to get my health back up :francis:

Kingpind fight was kind of confusing cause I never saw a health meter and I know it has the triangle symbol when you web him but i must have done that sequence 25 times or some shyt before it ended...I was legit about to hit the nets and see if it was a bug or something...

I already know I am going to die a shyt ton of times trying to perfect rocket tosses:mjlit:

Going to be worth it though :mjlit:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
I think it has to turn green first
He's talking about photo mode . Not taking pics of landmarks .
How do you guys take photos? In photo mode, I press all the buttons, but it always discards.
You use the share button to take photos. Press triangle to hide the UI and the share button to take a screen cap.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
DmiFKcbVsAA2fU_.jpg

DmiFKcbVAAAEUp2.jpg

DmiFDzkU8AEZR9t.jpg

DmiFDzlUYAIv01R.jpg

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It plays the the Batman Arkham games, but harder. I find myself just swinging around the city, it's a beautiful game, and with the side missions the backpacks it's gonna keep me busy for a while. One more thing the way they devoloped his swinging is great, with momentum, just a great well made game

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It plays the the Batman Arkham games, but harder. I find myself just swinging around the city, it's a beautiful game, and with the side missions the backpacks it's gonna keep me busy for a while. One more thing the way they devoloped his swinging is great, with momentum, just a great well made game

Yeah, Insomniac did the damn thing on this. Gotta see if my pops and grandmother's co-op complex is there in Harlem.