Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Please tell me you can get off the island
Nah, you know 99.9% of games that take place in NYC is Manhattan exclusively:francis:

Then they cut a big chunk of Manhattan off after Central Park, it’s just Harlem and stops there. GTA IV the only game that did NYC proper, shyt had Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, and Jersey and on top of that every neighborhood felt and looks like it do in real life. It’s gonna be the pinnacle for a minute, only people that’ll be able to top it is Rockstar themselves if they ever go back to NYC.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
are the pre order bonuses already in the game when you install or are they on a code that you have to redeem?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah, you know 99.9% of games that take place in NYC is Manhattan exclusively:francis:

Then they cut a big chunk of Manhattan off after Central Park, it’s just Harlem and stops there. GTA IV the only game that did NYC proper, shyt had Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, and Jersey and on top of that every neighborhood felt and looks like it do in real life. It’s gonna be the pinnacle for a minute, only people that’ll be able to top it is Rockstar themselves if they ever go back to NYC.

I agree wholeheartedly, the sequel should incorporate Bronx; Brooklyn, and Queens. I understand not incorporating the outer boroughs in PS2/PS3 Spider-Man titles, but it’s 2018, there are plenty of high rise buildings in the outer boroughs of NY for Spider-Man to swing around now.

Hell downtown Brooklyn and Long Island City comes with a bountiful of tall buildings.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
are the pre order bonuses already in the game when you install or are they on a code that you have to redeem?

Haven't read through the thread so it's probably already been answered but my bonus skill points became available after the opening mission. My bonus suits aren't available yet but you need to progress a little past the opening before they do and I had to turn in after the second mission. Pre-ordered off of PSN.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

If they have a close 1:1 scale of manhattan then I don’t care about outer boroughs

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
loaded it up at like 1202am last night, played till about 430. have it on the hardest difficulty.

was getting my ass beat. finally made it to where you can switch up suits. threw on the iron spider just to test it, then turned it off.

game looks incredible, and i like the controls.

cant wait to get the fukk outta work, take a light nap and get back on it

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Was gonna hold off until a sale but now I’m debating going to Best Buy at lunch for this. :francis:
Hit up @Codeine Crazy for GS coupons breh. Every big game I feel like I have to remind folks. I just got it for 30 thanks to him. My homie just got put on and finally listened to me when I said to hit dude up. Sent me his receipt minutes ago. No reason to pay full price for a game.

JPEG_20180907_123303.jpg

Just copped the game myself. Gonna play a lil bit later