Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Witcher 3 Xbox one X

which you still don't have
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This won’t be anywhere near the single player game of the year
I wish you and your consistently mentally unwell opinions weren't anywhere near my sight

Really hope they patch in a new game+ and cell-shaded filter like Ultimate Spiderman. Pretty fantastic game.
coincidentally when I said I aint cop a console spidey jawn, THAT was the last one I got. shyt was incredible. The switching between venom was one of the funnest mechanisms I've ever experienced

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Insomniac’s PS4 Spider-Man is the First Game to Earn Marvel’s Seal of Approval

“You may have noticed that our most recent trailers feature the Marvel flipbook logo at the beginning,” James Stevenson, community director at Insomniac Games pointed out during a pre-release play session with Marvel’s Spider-Man. “It’s the first time ever that a Marvel video game has been given permission to use that logo. When you see that Marvel flipbook, it’s like a seal of quality. That’s when you kind of get the chills and think, ‘this is a Marvel experience. This is a blockbuster experience.’”

“When we showed the game at E3 this year,” Stevenson continued, “the response we got from the Marvel guys was funny. The main person in New York who looks after all the video stuff for Marvel said, ‘I don’t even like video games, but that was f*$#king awesome! I’m going to have to get a PS4 so I can play this.’ That was the first time we realised that even the people in Marvel were thinking, ‘wow, this is something special.’”

:banderas: We got a Marvel experience coming.

I really would love if we got a Black Panther game or Captain America game with this budget/quality.

Last edited: