Spider-Man (Official Thread)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Insomniac Slings Details for Marvel’s Spider-Man DLC

Marvel’s Spider-Man drops on Septermber 7, 2018. That release date is really close! Naturally, Insomniac Games is dropping more and more information on the road to launch, and that includes a new PlayStation Blog post. In the post, Insomniac’s community director James Stevenson drops the nitty-gritty on DLC plans for the game, revolving around what is collectively called Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps.

Marvel’s Spider-Man story, players will encounter hints that Black Cat is out and about. The Heist brings her to the forefront with new missions, challenges, enemies, and three new unlockable suits.

November 2018 brings Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars, and the set ends in December 2018 with Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining. You can buy the whole set in advance for $24.99. They are also individually priced at $9.99 each.

The blog post also notes that you can kill however many birds with one stone as possible by picking up the Marvel’s Spider-Man Digital Deluxe Edition for $79.99. That includes the base game, all of The City That Never Sleeps. People get bonus content for preordering as well, including a physical Spider-Man pin.
Marvels Spider Man DLC Plans for PS4 Outlined by Insomniac

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Insomniac Slings Details for Marvel’s Spider-Man DLC

Marvel’s Spider-Man drops on Septermber 7, 2018. That release date is really close! Naturally, Insomniac Games is dropping more and more information on the road to launch, and that includes a new PlayStation Blog post. In the post, Insomniac’s community director James Stevenson drops the nitty-gritty on DLC plans for the game, revolving around what is collectively called Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps.

Marvel’s Spider-Man story, players will encounter hints that Black Cat is out and about. The Heist brings her to the forefront with new missions, challenges, enemies, and three new unlockable suits.

November 2018 brings Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars, and the set ends in December 2018 with Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining. You can buy the whole set in advance for $24.99. They are also individually priced at $9.99 each.

The blog post also notes that you can kill however many birds with one stone as possible by picking up the Marvel’s Spider-Man Digital Deluxe Edition for $79.99. That includes the base game, all of The City That Never Sleeps. People get bonus content for preordering as well, including a physical Spider-Man pin.
Marvels Spider Man DLC Plans for PS4 Outlined by Insomniac

I'll just wait until the end of the year to get all the DLC content. I only paid under $10 to pre-order but this is why I'm funny about buying certain games b/c they want to charge $60+ then hit people up for another $25-30 for a season pass. Gimmicks like these are what turns me away from even wanting to buy games.

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
So what do you know. Physical copy of spider man is now available on Amazon prime. They some bytches for this.

Yup. Amazon really need to get their shyt together. I remember about 10 yrs ago, I used to buy the majority of my items from amazon. Now I don't buy shyt on there unless it's digital (PSN cards/Kindle books) or to rent books for school. I rather get my games from Best Buy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"b-b-but it was downgraded"
k7muii2299e11.jpg

"They upgraded the game half the time"-Dumbass.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what I've seen there was a downgrade, it happens to most games. I don't understand why that's such a big deal.
there isn't a downgrade lol

Y'all need to stop listening to these Twitter Xbots/trolls speaking of which they don't know about.

Last edited: