Spider-Man (Official Thread)

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
there isn't a downgrade lol

Y'all need to stop listening to these Twitter Xbots/trolls speaking of which they don't know about.

This guy got his hands on Spider-Man really early. These are direct screenshots from His PS4 Pro. This looks like more than just different lighting to me. Again, the game still looks phenomenal.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This guy got his hands on Spider-Man really early. These are direct screenshots from His PS4 Pro. This looks like more than just different lighting to me. Again, the game still looks phenomenal.

That's not a downgrade, the devs already explained the lighting position is merely different in that area and puddles moved around. I literally just posted screens showing puddles aplenty in another area and showing how lighting differences can make something looks different. \

If it was a downgrade due to puddles being demanding(ridiculous) then there wouldn't be puddles anywhere else in the game but that's obviously not true as shown above.:snoop:

Did they downgrade here too? Just because something is different as you said doesn't mean it's downgraded.
ft7xx1fsyvi11.jpg

What's with people worrying about PS4 game graphics?? shyt is retarded I hardly ever see this for Xbox/Nintendo games.

Last edited:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
That's not a downgrade, the devs already explained the lighting position is merely different in that area and puddles moved around. I literally just posted screens showing puddles aplenty in another area and showing how lighting differences can make something looks different. :snoop:

Breh, the lighting and puddles are not the only differences between those two screens. We're gonna have to agree to disagree.:yeshrug: Despite all of this the game still looks amazing visually.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, the lighting and puddles are not the only differences between those two screens. We're gonna have to agree to disagree.:yeshrug: Despite all of this the game still looks amazing visually.
I'm not going to continue pointing out things that are obviously a result of lighting changes as well as artistic changes. There's screens showing the final build looking way better as posted earlier but you seem to ignore those and only focus on that one pic which has already been explained and you don't take into account the quality of the picture being affected from compression.

U ignoring this too?

EoUjPl76tEUqiUJ752vekhKydNMdw78QTQhLM1PsS1Y.jpg

2018 on the bottom. Old one on the top. Clearly there's a downgrade :troll:

I can guarantee you once more people get the game you'll see tons of new screens showing areas that are better than that one screenshot you posted.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to continue pointing out things that are obviously a result of lighting changes as well as artistic changes. There's screens showing the final build looking way better as posted earlier but you seem to ignore those and only focus on that one pic which has already been explained and you don't take into account the quality of the picture being affected from compression.

U ignoring this too?

EoUjPl76tEUqiUJ752vekhKydNMdw78QTQhLM1PsS1Y.jpg

2018 on the bottom. Old one on the top. Clearly there's a downgrade :troll:

I can guarantee you once more people get the game you'll see tons of new screens showing areas that are better than that one screenshot you posted.

I've seen those already and I can see the improvements, maybe they had to scale back in certain areas, I'm not sure, but so far that screen is directly from the PS4 Pro in comparison to what we saw back at E3 2017. It just looks like they scaled back.:yeshrug:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

This is no Ubisoft downgrade...

They just toned down lighting and reflections...

Still looks good to me and day one cop...