Daps
Reppin
NoVA
KfXa7Z8.gif

Man this game is beautiful.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I heard its 12 on the easiest difficulty if you skip everything except the main quest so it should be fairly packed with content for a regular playthrough :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
probably 12 hours for main campaign

20 hours if u do side ops
our average play testers take around 20 hours to finish the story (they usually do some side content), some take far longer if they do a lot of side content. That's on the medium/default difficulty.

So basically around what I figured. Most people should get at least 16 hours out of it from it sounds like
'
:childplease: U was concern trolling with that 6 hour figure.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had it pre ordered at BB for the GCU, but I think imma flip to the PS Store so I can get that pre load going

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The PS1 games are classics that objectively laid out the blueprint but yeah, Spiderman 2 on the PS2 is arguably the GOAT when you factor in everything from the narrative to the gameplay. It was surreal when you realized the webs had to actually attach to the building. :russ: I'm probably in the minority but I thought Spiderman 3 was crazy enjoyable too. It didn't have the charm of it's' predecessors but it was still solid. Web of Shadows is criminally slept on, though. They included characters like Wolverine and Luke Cage, allowed you to shape the narrative via a moraility system (and iirc, you could end up with Mary Jane or Black Cat) gave you two suits (OG & symbiote) that played differently, and a larger than life, campy, original story. It more than holds its' own.
I was a fan of Ultimate. Still have it somewhere.