old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did they remaster the DLC???

ya just finished the 3rd/last one, playing the 2nd one now :mjlol:

I need the DLC too :noah:

is it worth it brehs?

ya it’s better than I remembered…I think I burned myself out looking to complete everything when I played thru the whole thing years ago…now I’m just focusing on the main missions and anything that involves fighting…I started off only playing the 3rd DLC but I enjoyed it a lot so I’m just playing them in reverse order now lol…still enjoying it tho…probably gonna revisit miles morales next

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
No new suits? I might do a quick playthrough this weekend (talking about Miles that is. I played the hell out of the Original enough)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
had so much fun playing the remastered/DLC that I jumped into miles morales to give it a 2nd run…forgot how trash this nikka voice is and the web swinging doesn’t feel as tight…I’m wondering if that’s on purpose tho to emphasize he’s still new to it…in any event it doesn’t feel as fun as it did web swinging in spider-man but I just started…I can’t remember if it changes and gets better throughout the game

*edit*

combat in MM feels more fluid tho

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think part 2 is gonna be a major leap. I think spiderman was a monumental task for insomniac, building New York City from scratch and making spider-man feel fun to swing and fight with. There was a lot of ground they had to cover.

I think similar to Horizon, where it was the first game that had to cover a lot of ground the first go. The 2nd game is gonna really expand upon the map, the combat, and side mission and enemy variety etc.

And the benefits of being in manhattan still is that they don’t have to throw the map out again. They just gotta scale it up and make it feel livelier.

It’s gonna be a fun generation

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I finally installed this game, it’s been stuck in backlog purgatory since the original release date. I actually almost finished last year but some how my save got corrupted. But I’m glad I got to experience it remasters because it looks a lot better.

Great game I just hope they chill on the Mary Jane missions that shyt was a chore to get through

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I finally installed this game, it’s been stuck in backlog purgatory since the original release date. I actually almost finished last year but some how my save got corrupted. But I’m glad I got to experience it remasters because it looks a lot better.

Great game I just hope they chill on the Mary Jane missions that shyt was a chore to get through

Devs always listen to fans, they know people didn’t like it. The computer puzzles and Mary Jane missions were a way to break up the gameplay but it didn’t work. Thats why they weren’t in Miles.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Devs always listen to fans, they know people didn’t like it. The computer puzzles and Mary Jane missions were a way to break up the gameplay but it didn’t work. Thats why they weren’t in Miles.
Oh so I am not the only one? Good

Yea I figured they was trying to break up the spridermaning but it was annoying, and honestly I want Zendaya as MJ now or atleast I’m part two let me switch between him and Miles for a change of pace. Also that computer shyt was boring AF.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh so I am not the only one? Good

Yea I figured they was trying to break up the spridermaning but it was annoying, and honestly I want Zendaya as MJ now or atleast I’m part two let me switch between him and Miles for a change of pace. Also that computer shyt was boring AF.

Miles will date the deaf girl

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Inspired by how rusty I was playing Miles Morales the other day, I decided to start again from the beginning buy the remaster since it's only $20. Since I was starting over, instead of uploading my PS4 save I thought I would give it a try from scratch. I forgot how good that Kingpin set-piece was. Even though I know how beautiful the game is from my many playthroughs with Mile Morales I was till amazed with how good the remaster looks.

FH-btZeXEA4jdeK
FH-bwpZWQAMDroh
FH-b21UXwAMpENm
FH-cCSxWUAgeQIh

I managed to land a 100 hit combo with only 1 gadget unlocked and only like 3 skills unlocked. I didn't think I could get to 100 w/ only the basics.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Inspired by how rusty I was playing Miles Morales the other day, I decided to start again from the beginning buy the remaster since it's only $20. Since I was starting over, instead of uploading my PS4 save I thought I would give it a try from scratch. I forgot how good that Kingpin set-piece was. Even though I know how beautiful the game is from my many playthroughs with Mile Morales I was till amazed with how good the remaster looks.

FH-btZeXEA4jdeK
FH-bwpZWQAMDroh
FH-b21UXwAMpENm
FH-cCSxWUAgeQIh

I managed to land a 100 hit combo with only 1 gadget unlocked and only like 3 skills unlocked. I didn't think I could get to 100 w/ only the basics.

Insane, can you imagine how good a part 2 will look built specifically for ps5?:whew: