Duckburg, NY
FGVfsbxWQAMdKiM

FGVfsddWUAsQpsS

FGVfsjjWYAsyThn

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same. I'm going to get Miles Morales next week but wondering should I get the standard version or the ultimate version that comes with the remastered Spider-Man. The way they updated the characters looks ridiculous! :scust:

MM is that shyt, second game I played on PS5. It had me even more hype for SM2, it’s shorter tho.

The character change rxn is honestly :pachaha: to me because I literally don’t have one. It is what it is I don’t have an issue nor did I have one before :hubie:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
May finally finish the DLC for this.

I actually never bought it either, perfect timing

taking my time playing the remastered joint and still can’t believe how immensely fun it is to swing thru the city

I been being more intentional when I’m playing games and shyt instead of using them to pass time like I’ve been doing lately. Really thinking about every button I press gives me more appreciation for their controls and movement than I already had, which was already a lot just letting whatever happens happens

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been being more intentional when I’m playing games and shyt instead of using them to pass time like I’ve been doing lately. Really thinking about every button I press gives me more appreciation for their controls and movement than I already had, which was already a lot just letting whatever happens happens

ya… case in point, I just finished the howard pigeon side missions in 10 minutes…first time I played it, I remember it being a pain in the ass

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the remaster can’t be purchased separately yet you just described exactly how I purchased it separately as in I didn’t buy them together at once as a bundle
Just checked and it has its own page but can't be purchased.

Last edited: