Spider-Man (Official Thread)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how is the game going to fit all of that story into the game. Venom, the black suit, Kraven and whatever Miles's arc is going to be,

I’m telling you get ready to put in 100+ hours :banderas:

*edit*

Since Spider-Man took place around spring/summer and Miles took place in the winter, Fall could be a nice backdrop for the Spider-Man sequel.

quoted the wrong post…the PS4 joint dropped in september but technically it was summer since it was early september…ok nvm…you’re talking about the setting…ya fall would be dope…throw some leaves on the ground and have them flying around if spidey swings close enough to the street…the winter backdrop was cool for MM…I obviously noticed it the first time playing it but playing it immediately after spider-man remastered made for a stronger impact…especially when you get on top of a tall building and try to make out the city skyline…sometimes you could and at other points in the game your vision would be impaired by the snow…it was a cool extra touch

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Man, I revisited my photo collection... :wow: I enjoyed this game TOO much. Still one of the best Spider-Man story I've ever seen, all media considered. That photo mode got me feeling like Peter Parker.

I lowkey want to buy Miles Morales just for the photo mode.

YAI2E4v.jpeg

xwFCS8P.jpeg

CJTPMbC.jpeg
4xPwD4Q.jpeg
uh2ZPnp.jpeg

RkGMcuy.jpeg

0kS4uLX.jpeg

ioJHDzj.jpeg

r3jdTRZ.jpeg

xjwa89t.jpeg

z0ayPsn.jpg

vFq9bqp.jpeg

8kqoB9x.jpeg

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I do think Pete will get it eventually so maybe it travels from harry to pete to Eddie?
I wonder how they're going to balance the Venom part with the Green Goblin then. They teased the Green Goblin during the game, so I thought it would be Harry for sure before watching the post-credit scene. Did they ever do a venom'd up Green Goblin in the comics?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I kind of wish they would hold off on Venom until the third game. Have part 2 be all about Peter adapting to the symbiote and as the game progresses, you see how aggressive and violent Peter becomes.
I think this game will be much longer than the 2nd
I'm thinking it's going to be something like
Beginner villain like kingpin involving Peter and miles teaming up
start to set up Eddie as the villain similar to how they set up doc ock
Kraven starts hunting Peter and after the fight he gets the suit
Harry returns and we start getting the Norman Osborn plot
black suit stuff and Eddie starts hating Peter
Peter acting weird forcing miles to do something himself. he succeeds but kraven kidnaps miles
Peter and kraven fight off Peter nearly kills him
Peter takes off the suit and it gets to Eddie or Kraven
norman Osborn shyt
final fight with Kraven and venom with Peter and miles
end and after credits scene involving Norman becoming golbin

I'm thinking miles will have his own missions in this too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I kind of wish they would hold off on Venom until the third game. Have part 2 be all about Peter adapting to the symbiote and as the game progresses, you see how aggressive and violent Peter becomes.

Naw gotta strike while the iron is hot. Delayed gratification of Venom in like 2028 isn’t realistic. There’s so much shyt they can tap into for a spider-man 3 that venom and the symbiote are like small fry at this point.

They could just save the spiderverse for 3 and/or carnage

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FIZKZRcX0AMa7qs

FIZKbtgXMAI7Fyx

FIZKf2TXIAcCqzy

FIZKio8XEAMfaOe

Just got done with the helicopter set-piece and I forgot how good it was. The set piece is very well choregraphed.
I think this game will be much longer than the 2nd
I'm thinking it's going to be something like
Beginner villain like kingpin involving Peter and miles teaming up
start to set up Eddie as the villain similar to how they set up doc ock
Kraven starts hunting Peter and after the fight he gets the suit
Harry returns and we start getting the Norman Osborn plot
black suit stuff and Eddie starts hating Peter
Peter acting weird forcing miles to do something himself. he succeeds but kraven kidnaps miles
Peter and kraven fight off Peter nearly kills him
Peter takes off the suit and it gets to Eddie or Kraven
norman Osborn shyt
final fight with Kraven and venom with Peter and miles
end and after credits scene involving Norman becoming golbin

I'm thinking miles will have his own missions in this too
I could see that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FIZKZRcX0AMa7qs

FIZKbtgXMAI7Fyx

FIZKf2TXIAcCqzy

FIZKio8XEAMfaOe

Just got done with the helicopter set-piece and I forgot how good it was. The set piece is very well choregraphed.

I could see that.

You really fukk with the Ben Reilly outfit huh? That used to be my favorite spider-man design growing up, i just dont like how the eyes aren’t functional in the game

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Playing the first one to kill time and make use of my PS5 and the mechanics for Peter are a lot more clunkier than Miles. That detail by Insomniac is a big one.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FIZKio8XEAMfaOe
FIeRhULXMAMVp-g

FIeRcxtXIAAzOHH

FIeRfXkWYAE3lng

You really fukk with the Ben Reilly outfit huh? That used to be my favorite spider-man design growing up, i just dont like how the eyes aren’t functional in the game
Funny thing is, the first time playing, I really didn't like the suit and never wore it. I realize now that it looks pretty good in the daytime settings.

The good thing about playing this game after so long is that even though I played it 3x on the PS4 and remember the overall story, since I haven't played it in a couple of years I forgot a lot of the story details. It's kind of like when you rewatch one of your favorite movies that you haven't seen a few years.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FIZKio8XEAMfaOe
FIeRhULXMAMVp-g

FIeRcxtXIAAzOHH

FIeRfXkWYAE3lng

Funny thing is, the first time playing, I really didn't like the suit and never wore it. I realize now that it looks pretty good in the daytime settings.

The good thing about playing this game after so long is that even though I played it 3x on the PS4 and remember the overall story, since I haven't played it in a couple of years I forgot a lot of the story details. It's kind of like when you rewatch one of your favorite movies that you haven't seen a few years.

Yeah I’ll i still gotta play spider-man remastered to get used to peters face before 2 comes out