Spider-Man (Official Thread)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
New Game+ You have to do damn near everything again. Just powered up.

:francis:

I'll wait for all the DLC to drop and buy it as a whole package.
Yea, that's the whole point of NG+ bruh...

Playing the story all over again on a higher difficulty with all your gear unlocked...

No game has done it differently...

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just recently finished up the story. Game was fun, but kinda got boring/repetitive at times. Boss fights were MAD easy with the ability to regenerate your health. Not sure I enjoyed this more than the Arkham games tbh, and I'm a Marvel > DC guy.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Finished the DLC. That ain't it. Very poorly written. A big step down compared to the main game. Missions are cool but there's very few of them. There's only one mission where you are with Black Cat and she adds to the gameplay and it's not considerable at all.

The bomb missions with the Spiderbot are the worse side missions of the wole game.

I'm not sure whether or not buy the other DLCs.

Music is nice though and Black Cat design is fire.

Peter shows what a OG simp is in this. And it also shows a really hypocritical side to his character I don't fukk with at all.

Still planning on doing an in-depth review of the main game.

I bet that by the end of the DLC series we'll have Miles saving Peter using his powers or whatnot.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't played this game since Fifa came out. I need to go ahead and finish this game before RDR2 comes out.