Spider-Man (Official Thread)

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Cons of dlc: short story, them damn emp challenges :martin:, Peters simpin :what:, Another Mj mission :leostare:

Pros: Black Cat Thick Ass :feedme:, Combat and Gadgets challenges

I’d recommend waiting to they all come out to buy it because that waiting in between months shyt is bootsie af. Would’ve been a lot smarter to release them together imo.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Spider-Man: "Felicia..." :damn:

Black Cat: "What?" :dwillhuh:

Spider-Man: "...I'm sorry Hammerhead did this to you." :mjcry:
Black Cat:
FGhp5op.png

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
All his intelligence left him once he reunited with Black Cat. Even though she already played him, he believes his obvious lie about her son being in danger instantly. Even believe it might be his when nothing points to it at all (she doesn't even say "our), but I'll put that on bad writing. When she plays him once again, he tries to warn her about the bomb. He does. She doesn't give a fukk and tells her she's good. He still goes there to try and stop her from entering her place (how does he know she's going there?) like he could force Black Cat into protective custody or whatever. The most hypocritical part is that when she asks why he's such a simp, he tells her it's because she's talented and she could do some good. When breh spent the entirety of the main game and 8 last years beating the fukk out of way more talented people and sending them to jail no question asked. Nah Pete. It's not about talent. She just put that p*ssy on you.

All of the personal growth accomplished in the main game was sent to the trash in this DLC, who was overally very poorly written.

• His relationship with MJ was supposed to have taught him he had to let people he cared for be independant and make their own choices
  • His relationship with Otto Octavius was supposed to have taught him that you gotta let people go when they show they're nocive, even if it's hard. Might be even worse for Otto cuz Peter concluded that he wasn't, at least partially, responsible for his actions (the neural interface).

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All his intelligence left him once he reunited with Black Cat. Even though she already played him, he believes his obvious lie about her son being in danger instantly. Even believe it might be his when nothing points to it at all (she doesn't even say "our), but I'll put that on bad writing. When she plays him once again, he tries to warn her about the bomb. He does. She doesn't give a fukk and tells her she's good. He still goes there to try and stop her from entering her place (how does he know she's going there?) like he could force Black Cat into protective custody or whatever. The most hypocritical part is that when she asks why he's such a simp, he tells her it's because she's talented and she could do some good. When breh spent the entirety of the main game and 8 last years beating the fukk out of way more talented people and sending them to jail no question asked. Nah Pete. It's not about talent. She just put that p*ssy on you.

All of the personal growth accomplished in the main game was sent to the trash in this DLC, who was overally very poorly written.

• His relationship with MJ was supposed to have taught him he had to let people he cared for be independant and make their own choices
  • His relationship with Otto Octavius was supposed to have taught him that you gotta let people go when they show they're nocive, even if it's hard. Might be even worse for Otto cuz Peter concluded that he wasn't, at least partially, responsible for his actions (the neural interface).
Everything you said is true. I just don't see that as hypocritical though. Naive, for sure. Even outright dumb at times but I guess I'm missing something that you're seeing.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Does this game have a day 1 patch? I got no internet at the moment as I just moved, and I want to get the game but not sure if I need to be online first

Cheers.