Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
They're going to hold out on the symbiote suit for either DLC, or a sequel. There's no way they just overlooked it. It's hands down the most notorious alternate outfit, and arguably the most stanned suit in general. The game is quality so I won't pitch a fit if it's DLC, but they know they were wrong for their shyt on this one. :francis:
I'm thinking the same breh I remember Insomniac mentioning Venom isn't in this game gotta save him for a sequel with the symbiote I guess.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:gucci::dwillhuh:............... You caping for xbox that badly... nikka u buggin' if think this game is trash...:umad:
Actually you would be the person mad, you're mad he doesn't care for it, THAT MADE YOU :mad: and the you replied furiously like if that man can't have his opinion :shaq:

:ufdup:

Nope. This game seems easy as hell to platinum and that's great...because that's what I plan to do :banderas:
@Rekkapryde will be pleased to hear this :mjlit:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yo
My game progress is at 59% I think it's mostly side stuff that I've done, haven't gotten that far in the main story yet, miles just had his first day at the homeless shelter
u are ahead of where i am, he just got introduced for me.
The new run of comics has been good breh I know that premise sounds crazy :whoa:
yeah that Red Goblin shyt was :woah, and i'm enjoying the current run.

back to the game, i think the last time i said " that was awesome" this many times was Uncharted.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How do I turn on the Jameson podcast?

Options Button ----> Settings ---> Audio ----> JJJ Podcast (On/Off)

It's on by default. If you're trying to get it to play as you swing around nonstop, I don't believe that's possible. It seems triggered by specific in game events.