Spider-Man (Official Thread)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I did. I just like the web swinging in the Spider-Man 2 and web of shadows better that’s all. But nikkas can’t control their inner Stan when someone has a different opinion
The web slinging and movement is objectively better though. Not sure why you'd prefer an inferior version.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes
Infamous Second Son? That game is nowhere near as good as this. THAT game is a 7/10. Go play it again. to even put this game in the same league is disrespectful and I liked that game.

Infamous 7/10

Arkham Asylum/City 9/10.

Spider-Man 9/10 so far.

Repetitive? What game are y'all playing?? The missions aren't repetitive. If you talking some crimes and side stuff then yeah but the game is FUN to play. That's what it boils down to. it's FUN.

I love Batman and I played all of em and this game is giving me that same feeling I had when I first played Asylum.

The only reason why I compared this game to Infamous 2nd Son because both game are almost similar

Both games: Chasing Bad Guys (Drug Dealers)

Both games: Hack Security Camera

Both games: Exploring the city

Both games: Searching the hidden items

etc.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
My game progress is at 59% I think it's mostly side stuff that I've done, haven't gotten that far in the main story yet, miles just had his first day at the homeless shelter

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Upgrade your internet package

upload_2018-9-10_19-7-3.png

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Man I had to get a good 30mins in before I had to pick up the kids . Lol smoked a blunt on tha way to tha crib so I didn't have to roll up once I got there and played for 45mins.. Can't nobody see me in this game I do 60hit fukkin combos jump off tha wall throw some shyt in the air web some muthafukkas to tha wall and kick ass I love this game man.. Its to the point if I don't get all the achievements on the Fisk and demon side missions I do em over no matter how hard it is